804leadersunited

cafelatte

Brothers & Sisters of 804 are you ready for a change. Are you tired of lies, broken promises and harassment from our very own union officials. 804 will have many slates running in the upcoming election. But clearly our union hall cannot be run by on the job training. Our lives, families and local cannot afford it. You've been donating for the past few years on a monthly basis for a group of individuals to clearly just gamble with it.

Donate today to help put proven leaders in command

::: Link deleted by cheryl for violating BC rules. No solicitations, donation requests or self promotional advertisements are allowed in any way shape or form. You may not post messages anywhere on this site that are primarily for the promotion or advertising of any other websites, forums, apps, legal actions, lawsuits, email campaigns, businesses, social networking campaigns, MLM activity, professional advisers or any other entities that you have an affiliation with (ie. no self-promotion). This includes links in your signature. :::

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/help/terms :::

It's time for Tim & company to go. Has Tim given us what he promised

I know we all know the answers. Clearly their actions speak louder then words

804leadersunited slate. They know you can't get medals hiding in foxholes

Last edited by a moderator:

5habits100

Brothers & Sisters of 804 are you ready for a change. Are you tired of lies, broken promises and harassment from our very own union officials. 804 will have many slates running in the upcoming election. But clearly our union hall cannot be run by on the job training. Our lives, families and local cannot afford it. You've been donating for the past few years on a monthly basis for a group of individuals to clearly just gamble with it.

::: Link deleted by cheryl for violating BC rules. No solicitations, donation requests or self promotional advertisements are allowed in any way shape or form. You may not post messages anywhere on this site that are primarily for the promotion or advertising of any other websites, forums, apps, legal actions, lawsuits, email campaigns, businesses, social networking campaigns, MLM activity, professional advisers or any other entities that you have an affiliation with (ie. no self-promotion). This includes links in your signature. :::

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/help/terms :::

How can the members elect this guy as GP or PO of his local? He is driving a Nissan. Way to show the UAW we support them. He is pathetic. He is not a union man or a leader.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
How can the members elect this guy as GP or PO of his local? He is driving a Nissan. Way to show the UAW we support them. He is pathetic. He is not a union man or a leader.
So the guy that is trying to become the general president of the largest labor union in North America is driving around in a Nissan?

M

Mike hunt

He obviously feels the UAW is a bunch of clowns also. He probably gets his clothes at Walmart.
I'm out of local 89 at WorldPort. I heard is there's a rift going on between Fred and Tim. I don't have any particulars just yet but will keep you posted.

804brown

Thanks for posting that video. I liked it in 2009 and I like it today. The time for change was in 2009. The rank and file rose up and threw out the Old Guard lead by R, D, B and G. R and D are gone for good but B and G have banded together for a fairwell tour. Im sure after this final stab at getting their old jobs back they will learn what D learned in 2012: Their time has come and gone. The members elected a new board lead by Tim and they will not go backwards to the bad old days.

5habits100

Thanks for posting that video. I liked it in 2009 and I like it today. The time for change was in 2009. The rank and file rose up and threw out the Old Guard lead by R, D, B and G. R and D are gone for good but B and G have banded together for a fairwell tour. Im sure after this final stab at getting their old jobs back they will learn what D learned in 2012: Their time has come and gone. The members elected a new board lead by Tim and they will not go backwards to the bad old days.
They have been going backwards with Tim the Nissan man.

image.jpg

James P. Hoffa grew up on picket lines and in union meetings. He is the only son of James R. Hoffa, former General President of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters. On his 18th birthday, Hoffa received his own union card and was sworn in by his father. Prior to becoming Administrative Assistant to Michigan Joint Council 43, Hoffa was a labor lawyer in Detroit for 25 years.

TEAMSTER CAREER

1960s: Teamster laborer in Detroit and Alaska, loading and unloading freight from ships, driving trucks and buses, and operating heavy equipment.

1968-93: Teamster attorney representing members in workers compensation cases, Social Security, and personal legal matters; represented Teamster joint councils and local unions.

1993-98: Administrative Assistant to the President of Michigan Joint Council 43.

1999-Present: General President, International Brotherhood of Teamsters.

All accurate info. Also he has consistently PAID HIS DUES since the 60's. He worked unloading ships on the Great Lakes, and he worked driving trucks, heavy equipment and buses in Alaska during the construction of the BEMIS (Ballistic Missle Early Warning System) military base there you go.