9/11 Conspiracy Theories

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Re: The 10th Anniversary of 9-11

9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Its unfortunate, but america doesnt want the truth. They prefer to believe the lie, the story, the falsehood rather than look at the scientific evidence to the contrary. What a coincedence, contained in that building was all the case files and evidence against Enron, Tyco, Worldcom and the like. Funny how that all got destroyed.

The truth is out there, people have to set aside the dialog they were sold and open their minds to the scientific explanations.

Peace.

wkmac

Major Tenants of WTC 7

WTC 7 had WTC 6 between itself and WTC 1 & 2 and even though WTC 6 was only 8 stories tall, it was also gutted by fire but did not collapse. Did the lack of upper floors and the added weight save WTC 6 from collapse? I admit, WTC 7 for me has never been given a satisfactory explanation, the building coming down like a controlled demolition doesn't help and then added to the mix all video of people on the ground speaking of hearing explosions or video itself (audio wise) of many of the explosions prior to collapse or various workers and officials telling bystanders and videographers to move back as they are getting ready to "pull the building" which is a demolition term. Dropping it for safety reasons would make sense but then you have the problem of explaining how you rig a building with explosives in just a few hours and during a ragging fire. But yet even still, why such extremes to blow a building? Makes no sense.

There may indeed be logical and very rational explanations for all of this but so far the previous investigations have only created more questions and doubt than real answers. Even Tom Kean along with Lee Hamilton on the 9/11 Commission have spoken out about how much their hands were tied at really getting to the truth.

I don't believe Bush and Cheney were in the WH and via remote video controllers flew those planes into the WTC nor do I believe they ordered someone else to do it. Don't believe those planes were empty and filled with explosives either. However, just from the FBI's own admissions from some of their midwest offices and field agents, those guys had uncovered something months prior and the question thus begs, did certain person(s) allow the events to go forward and carry through in order for a certain outcome or opportunity to be achieved? Going back to WTC 1 & 2 itself, History Commons has an excellent timeline using gov't and media source material to develop one if the best timelines and I started having difficulty with many of the hijackers themselves as more and more information came to life, they just didn't match up to the narrative given to us. Again, far, far more questions than there are any real answers.

From a purely historical perspective of political desire and opportunity by political operatives such as the USS Maine in Havana Harbor or the Gulf of Tonkin incident, not to mention the questions and continuing evidence that comes to light on Pearl Harbor, these events regardless if by conspiracy or random act, fit well into a narrative that justified a previous desired gov't direction likely very impossible without such incident. Without the USS Maine, how does the US challenge Spain in the western hemisphere with public approval much less gain a footprint in the eastern hemisphere? No Pearl Harbor? How does the US enter WW2? Without Gulf of Tonkin, how is there a Vietnam and don't forget the Pentagon Papers and the gov't lies we learned there? And now comes 9/11? Without it, how does the US military supremacy re-construct and re-shape the middle east (even now as we speak) very much on the same scale it did Central and South America during the 1950's through the 1970's? How does the US military re-shape the Middle East so that access to the Caspian Basin is secure and the Russians are denied full control to then impact global oil and even currency markets? How can the US re-shape the Middle East without a free flow strategic military footprint to operate from?

So very many questions (many people are afraid to ask and I can understand that) and yet so few answers because the will and transparency to such answers is very hard and in some case impossible to achieve. Sometimes you just have to be willing to beat the grass to startle the snakes.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

That is simply not true. The morning of 9/11/01 I saw a replay of the first plane hitting the tower. No it wasn't on Fox.

You are missing the point. There was no LIVE footage of the first plane hitting the tower. BUSH could have never have seen such a video and neither could YOU. NOBODY saw a live feed of the first plane hitting the tower. Later in the day, videos were coming forward of the first plane.

Of the morning of the attack, BUSH recieved "real time" updates of the attacks and it was impossible for him to have seen the first plane.

BUSH is a liar, and I believe knows more than we will ever know about 911.

I go back to William Kristol, aka Bill Kristol in 1997 while the head of the project for the new american century, a conservative think thank that contained ALL of president BUSH's future presidential cabinet members, when Kristol wrote in the groups manifesto:

"Section V of Rebuilding America's Defenses, entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force", includes the sentence: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event––like a new Pearl Harbor" ."

How did Bill Kristol know in 1997 that there would be a possible NEW PEARL HARBOR in america??

Funny how all the members of this think tank were signatory to this manifesto and ended up in Bush's cabinet, then in 2001 a NEW PEARL HARBOR happens to america??

Coincedence?

Only if youre an idiot.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
10th Anniversary of 9-11 for TRUTHERS

Have at it............... and keep the other site in memory of 3000 who died.

moreluck

golden ticket member

I'm totally ashamed of the posts on here. This is a thread in memory of 3000 who died on 9-11 . There's another thread now for all you Truthers and all your scenarios.

This is a thread for those who remember what happened and will never forget!! Be respectful!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

I'm totally ashamed of the posts on here. This is a thread in memory of 3000 who died on 9-11 . There's another thread now for all you Truthers and all your scenarios.

This is a thread for those who remember what happened and will never forget!! Be respectful!

Moreluck,

this is the best time to talk about 911, not just read names of the victims. The problem with 911 is that nobody cares, until 9/11 comes around each year. How better to remember the victims than to find out the truth about 911 and then READ THE NAMES of those involved, even if it means naming BUSH and CHENEY.

Those that want to celebrate 911 instead of considering there is more to the story than we were told are the ones who needs to rethink why they are celebrating.

Playing to the emotions of people is the distraction that is the rememberance of 911 in its current form. Showing people jumping off buildings wont distract me from supporting those trying to find the truth.

Ed Asner is a respected man, and new to the truther movement.

Instead of showing people jumping to their deaths, why not post instead, pictures of molten metal falling from the towers??? Even though its scientifically impossible for molten metal to happen with an office fire, and there was no jet fuel on floors where fires were, this photo shows molten metal dripping from one of the floors of the tower. If you believe in science, then you have to accept the truth.

Thermate9.JPG

THere has NEVER been a skyscraper fire in history that has ever produced molten metal no matter how hot the buildings became. There have been many fires in the world, most of them larger than the trade centers, and those buildings never came down.

Only the trade towers and WTC 7 came down because of small fires according to the bush administration.

This is the tragedy of 911.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member

You are the person who spits on veterans.............you are the person who wants to protect the murderers here illegally.........you are the enemy!!

Why don't you just march in a church and piss in the holy water. Why you feel the need to spread your brain infection in a thread to remember the dead is beyond my comprehension.................I've never been this close to the devil and I hate it !!!!!!

Piss on your peace!!!!!

upsgrunt

Just like the Kennedy assasination, and Obama's birth certificate there will always be questions. My question is: if Ed Asner questioned the legality of Obama's birth certificate would you still think that he is a respected man or a right- winged hoopty? Anybody that supports your arguments is your best friend; anyone opposed " just doesn't get it."

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Just like the Kennedy assasination, and Obama's birth certificate there will always be questions. My question is: if Ed Asner questioned the legality of Obama's birth certificate would you still think that he is a respected man or a right- winged hoopty? Anybody that supports your arguments is your best friend; anyone opposed " just doesn't get it."

You compare the kennedy assasination to 911, indeed a true comparison, controversy and they both involve science. Where you leave the tracks is by including Obamas birth certificate. There is no science behind that , only the hatred for a black american who became president. Conjecture, lie, distortions and right wing talking points, along with people like Alan Keyes and Orly Tainz who are making millions off of the controversy by chumming the waters with fresh useless information is all that is behind the OBAMA birth certificate.

There is NO proof, not a shred other than nonsense spread around. The gullable buy into it because it feeds their hate.

With 911, there are many scientific questions that defy the official explanations.

Nobody is asking you to believe me, all I ask is that you look for yourself and make up your own mind after looking at the facts and not just accept the story as it was told to us. I had no problem with the official story until 2005 when I started hearing about various things. Once I looked into it, I discovered that my mind was changed.

WTC7 is the biggest giveaway of a conspiracy. Most people dont even know about WTC 7 falling in the late afternoon without ever being hit by any planes. It goes down as the first steel structure building to suffer a total collapse and failure in history. Only two other buildings suffered the same fate, towers 1 and tower 2.

Dont you find it odd, that three buildings on the same day collapse by fire when at no time in history this has EVER happened? IN China, a skyscraper taller than wtc 7 and almost as tall as the trade towers is FULLY ENGULFED in flames. Every floor from the top to the bottom. Every room, every hallway.. When it was over, the building and its STEEL STRUCTURE were still standing.

WHY didnt it collapse in its own footprint as the trade towers and WTC 7? WTC had small fires in a couple of rooms and the whole building comes down in "freefall" speed. Thats scientifically IMPOSSIBLE.

spanish-skyscraper-fire.jpg
this didnt fall down. worst fire than trade towers.

spanish-skyscraper-fire-1.jpg
higher flame temps in this building and no collapse of the buildings.

13--oct182004.jpg
complete engulfing side to side, no collapse.

complete fire throughout building, no collapse. no melted steel.

16shanghai-span2-articleLarge.jpg
again, complete engulfing of skyscraper, flames on every floor, no melted steel or collapse.

The trade centers fell in less than an hour each, and these buildings in the photos burned for 1 to 3 days. WTC had small fires and collasped completely in a couple of hours.

Who's kidding who?

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

What about the pilot of flight 77 that alledgedly hit the pentagon? Charles Burlingame III,

He was a naval pilot and flew F4 planes. He had many awards and graduated from TOP GUN. He retired from the navy and began working for American Airlines. Before that, as a reservist, he started working at the Pentagon.

What were his duties at the Pentagon?

Well, his primary duty was to head a group of other military personnel to create a defense plan for the Pentagon against potential threats from a 747 jumbo jet striking the building. He was the leader of the defense committee responsible for creating the protocol to guard against this type of attack.

On 9/11, is it just a coincedence that out of the thousands of flights that day, these "hijackers" would randomly select the very guy responsible for protecting the pentagon from an airliner strike and hijack his plane and fly it into the pentagon??

Burlingames own daughter brought this to light, just before her own "suspicious" death in an apartment fire at her home. Another coincedence? Or did someone shut her up?

There are many things that beg answers after 9/11, and I support those trying to answer those questions.

Peace.

Lue C Fur

Evil member

Hey Moreluck...maybe you could ask Cheryl to change the title of this thead to "TOS and friends, the 911 truthers" and start another thread since a few members just dont have any respect and have trashed this beyond repair.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Hey Moreluck...maybe you could ask Cheryl to change the title of this thead to "TOS and friends, the 911 truthers" and start another thread since a few members just dont have any respect and have trashed this beyond repair.

There's already a 2nd one titled 10th Anniversary of 9-11...Truthers...it's probably sunk back to the 2nd page.

moreluck

golden ticket member

What about the pilot of flight 77 that alledgedly hit the pentagon? Charles Burlingame III,

He was a naval pilot and flew F4 planes. He had many awards and graduated from TOP GUN. He retired from the navy and began working for American Airlines. Before that, as a reservist, he started working at the Pentagon.

What were his duties at the Pentagon?

Well, his primary duty was to head a group of other military personnel to create a defense plan for the Pentagon against potential threats from a 747 jumbo jet striking the building. He was the leader of the defense committee responsible for creating the protocol to guard against this type of attack.

On 9/11, is it just a coincedence that out of the thousands of flights that day, these "hijackers" would randomly select the very guy responsible for protecting the pentagon from an airliner strike and hijack his plane and fly it into the pentagon??

Burlingames own daughter brought this to light, just before her own "suspicious" death in an apartment fire at her home. Another coincedence? Or did someone shut her up?

There are many things that beg answers after 9/11, and I support those trying to answer those questions.

Peace.

I made a Truther thread just for you and your cronies. Why not spread your venom there. Why do you have to spoil this thread........you'd kill a puppy at a 5 yr old's b-day party!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: 10th Anniversary of 9-11 for TRUTHERS

Well, the "truth" of the matter is.....almost 3000 people were killed 9-11-01. We will never forget and we know who is responsible and who the heroes were that day!

upsgrunt

You compare the kennedy assasination to 911, indeed a true comparison, controversy and they both involve science. Where you leave the tracks is by including Obamas birth certificate. There is no science behind that , only the hatred for a black american who became president. Conjecture, lie, distortions and right wing talking points, along with people like Alan Keyes and Orly Tainz who are making millions off of the controversy by chumming the waters with fresh useless information is all that is behind the OBAMA birth certificate.

There is NO proof, not a shred other than nonsense spread around. The gullable buy into it because it feeds their hate.

With 911, there are many scientific questions that defy the official explanations.

Nobody is asking you to believe me, all I ask is that you look for yourself and make up your own mind after looking at the facts and not just accept the story as it was told to us. I had no problem with the official story until 2005 when I started hearing about various things. Once I looked into it, I discovered that my mind was changed.

WTC7 is the biggest giveaway of a conspiracy. Most people dont even know about WTC 7 falling in the late afternoon without ever being hit by any planes. It goes down as the first steel structure building to suffer a total collapse and failure in history. Only two other buildings suffered the same fate, towers 1 and tower 2.

Dont you find it odd, that three buildings on the same day collapse by fire when at no time in history this has EVER happened? IN China, a skyscraper taller than wtc 7 and almost as tall as the trade towers is FULLY ENGULFED in flames. Every floor from the top to the bottom. Every room, every hallway.. When it was over, the building and its STEEL STRUCTURE were still standing.

WHY didnt it collapse in its own footprint as the trade towers and WTC 7? WTC had small fires in a couple of rooms and the whole building comes down in "freefall" speed. Thats scientifically IMPOSSIBLE.

spanish-skyscraper-fire.jpg
this didnt fall down. worst fire than trade towers.

spanish-skyscraper-fire-1.jpg
higher flame temps in this building and no collapse of the buildings.

13--oct182004.jpg
complete engulfing side to side, no collapse.

complete fire throughout building, no collapse. no melted steel.

16shanghai-span2-articleLarge.jpg
again, complete engulfing of skyscraper, flames on every floor, no melted steel or collapse.

The trade centers fell in less than an hour each, and these buildings in the photos burned for 1 to 3 days. WTC had small fires and collasped completely in a couple of hours.

Who's kidding who?

Peace.

Stop playing the race card and answer the question. There is no "hatred for a black american who became president", but rather disgust for a president who can't lead.

So again, the highly respectable Ed Asner, as you put, is your best buddy. Would you feel the same if his views were skew to yours? Hell no!!

Do the videos raise eyebrows about how the towers fell? Hell Yes, but don't put people on a pedistal just because their views are the same as yours.
If Mr. Grant were to question the validity of O's birth certificate, you would call him an idiot.
OOOOOOHHHHHH MR. GRAAAAAAANT!

PS
Sorry Moreluck
I shouldn't have poured salt on this thread

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
re: In memory of the victims of 9/11 - The 10th Anniversary

This page addresses most of the 9/11 conspiracy theories.

As far as Flight 77 "allegedly" hitting the pentagon, I had 2 friends there that day. One of them was outside working on a helo pad and saw the plane coming in, so low it was clipping the telephone lines. He hit the deck as it literally went right over his head, thinking he was a dead man because he was so close but the forward velocity of the plane threw all the burning jet fuel and debris forward into the building so he was able to get up and walk away. There was nothing "alleged" about it.

Buddybrown

Kool. A place for the hyped up loons to bloviate on their conspiracy theories. And to think T.O.S. was complaining about a birther thread. What a hypocrite. LOL!