9/11

Box Ox

My uncle died that day. He was the best pilot in Afghanistan.
Thought he’d get 72 virgins after death. What a sucker.
Blondes, redheads, fair skinned babes. It's always about pusillanimous at the end of the day, ain't it.
Typically a before-death desire of the living when it comes to those hair and skin colors.
Indeed. But I guess the fantasy worked.

“Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”

Thanks, Islam!

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
F8F8CF39-8526-4ECD-A569-17959D76F4A3.jpeg

worlds biggest terrorist

USA: Oh he’s white he must be ok!

this man is the enemy , who takes out plane collision insurance 2 days beforehand?

✊🧔

Box Ox

Al-Qaeda hated the Saudi royal family. And vice versa. Just because AQ may have had some sympathizers from Saudi Arabia doesn’t mean the whole operation was some big Saudi royal family conspiracy theory.

First 9/11 document release. Saudi consular and intelligence involvement. Which would have likely required approval by the Saudi royal family.

"The Federal Bureau of Investigation on Saturday released the first of what is expected to be several documents related to its investigation of the 9/11 terrorist attacks and suspected Saudi government support for the hijackers, following an executive order by President Joe Biden.

The newly declassified document, which is from 2016, provides details of the FBI's work to investigate the alleged logistical support that a Saudi consular official and a suspected Saudi intelligence agent in Los Angeles provided to at least two of the men who hijacked planes on September 11, 2001. The document, released on the 20th anniversary of the deadly attacks, still contains significant redactions.

It details multiple connections and witness testimony that prompted FBI suspicion of Omar al-Bayoumi, who was purportedly a Saudi student in Los Angeles but whom the FBI suspected to be a Saudi intelligence agent. The FBI document describes him as deeply involved in providing "travel assistance, lodging and financing" to help the two hijackers."

MAKAVELI

Hey, if I were a famous sociopath from New York I'd probably do boxing commentary on the 20th anniversary of 9/11 too.
Meanwhile

Brownt10

Trump is no better than biden or obama. He was the greatest Trojan horse who helped locked this country down, incentivize rushed vaccines, encouraged red flag gun laws (mr nra member), was against religious exemptions (claims he was for religious freedom) didn’t end the wars like he claimed although the way this ended was embarrassing, didn’t pardon any real journalist like julian assange even though he calls every news outlook he hates fake news, never fired fauci but fired other people even after he lost the election. The list goes on

Brownt10

Meanwhile
Post articles about all the inconsistencies with 9-11 that one day these families of this tragedy get answers. Flight 93 that “crashed” in shanksville creating only a 10x12 crater evaporated yet debris was found in 2 other spots in Indian lake & new baltimore.

no footage at the pentagon which is the most secure building in America. The tapes from the dmv and Sheraton hotel were confiscated that day so where are they?

the same day 9/11 happened the U.S. was conducting war games called operation vigilant guardian which was a simulation of terrorist attacks involving bombings and hijacked planes. What are the chances of that?

no fighter jets intercepted one flight over the course of 90 min? Yet prior to 9/11 planes have entered unrestricted air space or veered off course snd get intercepted within minutes.

screw identity politics. You’ll one day learn bush, Clinton, Obama Trump and biden are so much similar and buddies behind closed doors. Politics is professional wrestling

floridays

Hey, if I were a famous sociopath from New York I'd probably do boxing commentary on the 20th anniversary of 9/11 too.
I don't know, I'm breaking the Cardinal sin, never ask a question you don't already know the answer.
I'll wing it, what did obama do,? Biden? Bush? Clinton, Bill and Hillary. I ask for a reason, not knowing what they did but have a ready attack when you respond.

Biden, your vote, and you speak of a sociopath from New York.
You're an unhinged jackass, a demented person that cannot delineate good from bad, right from wrong.
You are deluded by lies, you're a sick person.

One only one truth that would make someone conclude Trump is a sociopath, one only one instance that ties the Trumps to foreign entities beyond legitimate business.

You are a jackass, trying to gain cover of being moderate.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Meanwhile
Should have stayed away from the memorial after his disgraceful exit from Afghanistan.

Last edited:

floridays

Meanwhile
If Trump showed up or shows up at any event with any of the three you know who will be aknowledged as the leader.

I think you are the biggest punk I've ever experienced.
I'd love to shake your hand someday and relay my appreciation.

Trump is a lead dog, and I'll break your hand with a handshake, can you understand the illustration?

Can I be clearer?