9.5 for the guys under 4 years

BUCN85

So my understanding is there are 3 ways to get in the list. Obviously 3 days over, you file and your on for the guys 4 years and above. But the other 2 options don't make sense to me...if you are assigned a route for a week, or cover the same route for a week. It takes three 9.5 for you to file. Ok M T W you are over 9.5 by the time you file and get the ball rolling the week is over anyways. Or does it mean that after this happens to you that week you can get on the list for your future coverages? Or only if your own the same route for a week?

By The Book

So my understanding is there are 3 ways to get in the list. Obviously 3 days over, you file and your on for the guys 4 years and above. But the other 2 options don't make sense to me...if you are assigned a route for a week, or cover the same route for a week. It takes three 9.5 for you to file. Ok M T W you are over 9.5 by the time you file and get the ball rolling the week is over anyways. Or does it mean that after this happens to you that week you can get on the list for your future coverages? Or only if your own the same route for a week?
Under 4 years, qualify and its in effect the next week on that route. Same route for a full week.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I heard if you're on the same route for a week and go over 9.5 then you can file for five months...no matter what route you're on after that original 5 days on the same one?

Grey

I heard if you're on the same route for a week and go over 9.5 then you can file for five months...no matter what route you're on after that original 5 days on the same one?

I'm an under-4 driver on the 9.5 list but it's irrelevant unless you have your own route or win a bid for the week. I'm definitely counting down the days until i hit year-4. Also yes it's 5 months here.

mrbrownstone

I find it so ironic that we have to fight for as little over time as possible.

At many jobs people beg for overtime and aren't able to get it.

In our case as drivers we are forced into ot. I'm not a 9.5 drivet yet but hopefully some day. In my center you don't get the luxury of covering the same route for a whole week that way they can keep you off 9.5.

I wish they had a list for guys that wanted ot and kept those that didn't at 8hrs.

I'm more than happy with an 8hr day everyday.