9.5 for the guys under 4 years

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
However, you are actually at work for 10.5 hours, plus drive time to and from work. Which actually gives you a couple hours at night with your family, if you are lucky. I usually don't get home before 8pm. After shower and dinner, have about an hour to spend with wife, because I like to hit the rack by 10pm.
I understand all that. Asleep by ten? I refuse because 1.5 hours of home time is not enough me time. As soon as I fall asleep I might as well be downloading Edd

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Here's my last several weeks. I have no interest in OT. We make plenty without it. Aside from my mortgage and monthly bills, we have no debt and can spend freely on most things we want. Spending time with my family and coaching my daughter's softball team is far more important than money. Money can't replace those memories.
This is how all our weeks should look. (My net pay is not calculated properly) The one week is less because I took an unpaid day off.

Last I calculated, base pay is just around $75k. I can get by well on that.
Wish I lived wherever you live.

Foamer Pyle

I understand all that. Asleep by ten? I refuse because 1.5 hours of home time is not enough me time. As soon as I fall asleep I might as well be downloading Edd
If I stay up later, more than one night, I am not worth a crap the next day. I used to be able to stay up later in my early 30's and 40's, but now that I am in my 50's forget it.