9.5 list and new contract

BUCN85

so reading contract I looked at the 9.5 language. And I don't know if I read this right but it seems like ALL drivers will be dispatched under 9.5 and you can exempt yourself off of the list and receive a dollar raise for doing so. Also there's a section where it says no drivers shall make a delivery past 9pm. Even during November and December.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
so reading contract I looked at the 9.5 language. And I don't know if I read this right but it seems like ALL drivers will be dispatched under 9.5 and you can exempt yourself off of the list and receive a dollar raise for doing so. Also there's a section where it says no drivers shall make a delivery past 9pm. Even during November and December.
Proposals. Those are only proposals.

wayfair

swollen member

link please?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You were not reading the contract.

You were reading a contract proposal