9.5 Not Good Enough!

ThePackageDeli

We should be working to live, not living to work.

40-hour work weeks please!

Who on earth wants to punch out at 8pm every night? It's gay.

8.5, NOT 9.5!

Who came up with 9.5 anyway? Seems like a union failure. Optional O.T. makes logical sense. We're not slaves! ..Unless we are!

8.5, NOT 9.5!

Who came up with 9.5 anyway? Seems like a union failure. Optional O.T. makes logical sense. We're not slaves! ..Unless we are!
It's too expensive for the company to give everyone an 8-hour day.
Paying overtime is cheaper than hiring extra employees and paying for the benefits

Appvol

I think anything after 9hrs should be triple pay. If UPS is making billions in profits quarterly we should get paid really good if they want to work us more then 9hrs a day. Then you don’t need 9/5 because I would be smiling all day if I have more than 9hrs of work.

Thebrownblob

8.5, NOT 9.5!

The strangest thing I’ve noticed over the years, is the ones to complain about 9.5 or the hours they working in general The most end up going to feeders and wanting 12 hours every day🤷‍♂️.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
69D93485-DD4E-434E-86E7-C5FCB4C17EFC.gif

Cowboy Mac

I think most people don’t know what they really want. It’s hard to really “be with your family” when your whole body is sore from getting fisted 60 hours a week in package. We all want the money, just not the physical effects on our bodies.

Reality.... sometimes sucks.

That doesn't make someones observation, invalid.
How much do benefits cost per hour I bet they have to at least be $25 per hour, if you add in pension, healthcare and all your paid time off.
If I'm not mistaken, I believe back in the day if you went over 9.5 on a regular basis then it was cheaper to put another person on

Johney

The strangest thing I’ve noticed over the years, is the ones to complain about 9.5 or the hours they working in general The most end up going to feeders and wanting 12 hours every day🤷‍♂️.
Well there is a difference in workload. 12 hours in feeders is like 4 in pkg. Besides who cares how many hours you work in feeders most of the people around you are sleeping then you are when their awake.

Shift 2

Working 12 hours in feeders isn’t the same as 9.5 in packages. You have to be physical the entire time. Feeders allows you to take a 3 hr nap on the clock and drive the rest.

542thruNthru

8.5, NOT 9.5!

Here we go again. It's the unions failure because they actually have to negotiate a contract in good faith.

I bet when you walk out with a brand new vehicle from a car dealership it's free huh because that's what you demanded so obviously that's what you're going to get.