35years

Gravy route
Just a reminder since UPS is saying 70 hour rule is in effect till Jan 15th...

9.5 lists starts again Jan 1.

Protection carries over to the new year if you were on the list for less than 5 months heading in to Nov.

90% of our center was over 60 hours for the last 5 days and we are forced Saturday.

I cant wait to see how much I will rake in for a 9.5 grievance come January, when they are working us 70 hours! $$$

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Why didn't your BA have a meeting with labor, center manager and you. 3 violations in a 5 month period.
There maybe three drivers who aren’t violated every week for 9.5 it’s a shady steward who does nothing all day cause he throws us under the bus for an easy day..and two other drivers over 30 years...everyone else they just pay out...15 years later

barnyard

KTM rider
I was told November 1 also. I was going to file, the shop stewards in my building are on the 9/5 list also. I have to check and see when I got on the list, I am pretty sure it has been over 5 months, I would imagine that 1st week in January will allow me to get on the list again. I worked 58 hours this week and am beat.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Why didn't your BA have a meeting with labor, center manager and you. 3 violations in a 5 month period.

Loved those meetings center manager would squirm like a 3 yr old at church

Labor manager all up in his stuff wanting to know how he was going to rectify the situation

Didn’t happen often but was fun when it did

Usually took care of the 9.5 problem

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
If he’s shady vote him out.
How exactly do you go about doing that?

My steward is a piece of :censored2:. Doesn't do a thing for anyone except himself.

He didn't want to run a irreg miss sort and he asked a Co worker of mine to run it. Co worker said he couldn't. The steward looked at my supervisor and told him to instruct my co worker to run the package.

babboo25

Banned
How exactly do you go about doing that?

My steward is a piece of :censored2:. Doesn't do a thing for anyone except himself.

He didn't want to run a irreg miss sort and he asked a Co worker of mine to run it. Co worker said he couldn't. The steward looked at my supervisor and told him to instruct my co worker to run the package.
Contact your BA or I’m assuming you have more than 1 steward, have them get the ball rolling, I suggest starting a petition.