9.5 retaliation

BUCN85

In the contract it states that dispatch can not retaliate against 9.5 drivers with excessive work on the remaining 2 day, but what is deemed excessive and who determines that?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
In the contract it states that dispatch can not retaliate against 9.5 drivers with excessive work on the remaining 2 day, but what is deemed excessive and who determines that?
File if you feel you are being retaliated. There is no exact language

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Anything over 9.5 is excessive, be it on the last two days or not.

By agreeing that having you over 9.5 for three days is a violation of excessive overtime, by definition the 4th and 5th day are also.

The Driver

I drive.
By the way, it’s “three days”.

They can kind of screw you over for two days. But the last three they have to to keep you under 9.5 or you definitely file.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
We have filed on this many times,get the usual "Company will Comply" and still get the screwing.Although the past several months it's a moot point as those of us who work safely,by the methods and take our full hour lunch are working 10-12 hour days every day

M

MenInBrown

If a couple weeks go bye where there are 2 days they do not get you under 9.5 then file retaliation. It is the language in the contract, so use it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We have filed on this many times,get the usual "Company will Comply" and still get the screwing.Although the past several months it's a moot point as those of us who work safely,by the methods and take our full hour lunch are working 10-12 hour days every day

It's been a long summer

BUCN85

Well I was “taken care of” Monday and Wednesday. So I didn’t get over 9.5 more than 3 days. It’s just the fact I get two 11 hr days after they did their job on their end the other 3

Appvol

Well I was “taken care of” Monday and Wednesday. So I didn’t get over 9.5 more than 3 days. It’s just the fact I get two 11 hr days after they did their job on their end the other 3

If you worked exactly 9.5hrs one day of the 3 the days you can still file and get paid for the 3hrs worked over 9/5.