A Big Night for Dims but Not for Progressives

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Depending on the next 2 years, I wouldn’t be surprised to see a red wave 2020.
The next two years will be interesting.
2017-2018 the Repugs were concentrating on running the country allowing the Dims to concentrate on politics.
Now both parties have a skin in the game of running the country.
I definitely think the Repugs will try to counteract.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
The next two years will be interesting.
2017-2018 the Repugs were concentrating on running the country allowing the Dims to concentrate on politics.
Now both parties have a skin in the game of running the country.
I would definitely think the Repugs will try to counteract.
Im going to enjoy Pelosi vs Trump, it’ll be a funny next two years. That lady can’t even talk without slurring her words.

It will be fine

Depending on the next 2 years, I wouldn’t be surprised to see a red wave 2020.
I would. Trump is very unpopular. His biggest legislative achievement has been tax cuts for the rich. He’s shown an unwillingness to compromise. There won’t be any major legislation passed the next 2 years. It’ll be wall to wall scandal investigations and political show downs over the budget. The electorate will tire of his nonsense.

El Correcto

god is dead
I would. Trump is very unpopular. His biggest legislative achievement has been tax cuts for the rich. He’s shown an unwillingness to compromise. There won’t be any major legislation passed the next 2 years. It’ll be wall to wall scandal investigations and political show downs over the budget. The electorate will tire of his nonsense.
Doubtful he has Pelosi to hammer for the next 2 years. If an investigation comes up with anything maybe. Seeing Jeff Session resign is good trump is going to need his Eric Holder right hand man in the coming years.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
And now the Dims will be joining in against him and getting on his level ( except Pelosi ... she is already there).
I guarantee you that there are as many people in America that hate Pelosi as the number that hate Trump.
I dislike both equally.

It will be fine

Doubtful he has Pelosi to hammer for the next 2 years. If an investigation comes up with anything maybe. Seeing Jeff Session resign is good trump is going to need his Eric Holder right hand man in the coming years.
His reelection wouldn’t shock me, but I don’t see him winning in a wave. Just barely squeaking by like he did the last time.

BrownArmy

I think you should start more threads...

Oh, hey, I have an idea, why don't you start multiple threads?

Wait, I have a better idea, have you thought about spamming the site with multiple threads which basically address nothing?

It could be awesome!

Indecisi0n

Wait, I have a better idea, have you thought about spamming the site with multiple threads which basically address nothing?

It could be awesome!
You have no idea. I spend my entire meal editing /moving all these threads.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

It could be awesome!
Why don't you PM @Jones ... I'm sure he will merge them.
He has a fetish for merging Conservative threads! :devil3:

:nonono::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::salute:

vantexan

Every candidate that Trump backed won with the possible exception of the AZ Senate race. Doesn't sound unpopular to me.