A few questions...

Ptbrownclown47

Hey,
I work the preload and I'm in the sort aisle, been doing preload for 4-5 months and was a driver helper over christmas, could i work the midnight shift too if i start the preload since the start time is usually 4:45? What would they most likely have me doing if i worked the midnight shift too? Does anyone else do 2 shifts back to back?

And there's a Package delivery driver job open on the ups job website for my hub, I clicked apply for position and filled out the 10 or so questions it asked me. When i go to my applications, it says under status: On file. Under "Complete" it says : No. I select that application and all it says on the next page is " Current Employee", Do I need to do anything else or will they contact me?

Thanks fellas :cowboy:

PT Car Washer

You could double shift if the midnight needs extra people and you have enough seniority. We have people double shifting on the preload almost year round.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You cannot apply for positions online as a current employee. Your center or hub will post bid sheets when they have openings. You sign the bid sheet. The jobs are filled in seniority order.

Resident know-it-all.

Ptbrownclown47

And besides seniority, does having a good or bad driving record help out when it comes to them choosing a driver?( ive got a clean record)

Sent using BrownCafe App