A few things for today

BigBrownSanta

Today is the LAST day of peak!!!!! :woohoo:

We DO NOT have to make pickups!!!!!!:woohoo:

So, in consideration of this, I plan on doing a few unconventional things today...

1. Refusing to take any and all ARS packages!!!!

2. Keeping my helper until every last delivery is made!!!!

3. Changing the name in my diad to Merry Christmas so I can't have OCA's sent to me!!!!

Oh, and BTW, last one in's a rotten no good $^%#%*....

:wink2:

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!

Big Babooba

Today is the LAST day of peak!!!!! :woohoo:

We DO NOT have to make pickups!!!!!!:woohoo:

So, in consideration of this, I plan on doing a few unconventional things today...

1. Refusing to take any and all ARS packages!!!!

2. Keeping my helper until every last delivery is made!!!!

3. Changing the name in my diad to Merry Christmas so I can't have OCA's sent to me!!!!

Oh, and BTW, last one in's a rotten no good $^%#%*....

:wink2:

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!
I guess that I'm the rotten no good $^%#%*. That's why they call me Last Man Fran. :knockedout:

chev

Nightcrawler
All I can say is :woohoo: I second that. And I bet I beat the CA drivers in. Well some of them anyway. LOL

:happy-very: I will beat you all in. I'm off today. Have fun in delivery.
Merry Christmas All.:happy-very:
Don't eat too much fruit cake.:sick:

JustTired

free at last.......
My son was expecting a package yesterday. He has it sent to our house because he wouldn't be home. At 7:55pm I texted him that there was no pkg. At 8:00 the doorbell rang. Boy, do I not miss this time of year! BTW...it was freezing rain and I have no idea how much more the driver had to deliver. We usually chat for a minute, but by the time I got to the door, he was already back in the package car. Not that I blame him.

Anyway...Merry Christmas to all and to all a good last day!!!

Ms.PacMan

It started okay and just like every other year, peak sneaks up behind you and smacks you in the head.

Lesson learned once again - another wretched peak.

Merry Christmas and I'm glad it's over for another year!

Deion68

deion68
Wish I had an easy day. Air was late yesterday. center manager desided it would be a good idea to leave it in the building and take care of it today. As Im waking in today my preloader is walking out saying there done 45 min early.

Get into my truck only 160 stops lightest day so far. Then at our PCM they let us know that both planes from KY are late and that we are staying in the building till is gets here. Stops go up to 205. 20 NDA and 30+ savers. All said in done leave building at 11:30.

200+ drivers on the clock for 2 and a half hours doing nothing and wasting daylight. Why was i thinking it would be a good day. 3rd peak in the books.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We continued the same Christmas Eve traditions in my Hub this morning. They sent all the closed and hold packages down my belt in the middle of the Preload Sort. Once again, there was no one or no place for thousands of boxes to go. Belt got buried as usual. That and late air had us leaving at 9:30. They did tell us to deliver all air on trace though. I delivered all my early commits on time anyway, I still believe in service. Light day, 201 stops and 100 miles. Clocked out at 5:30, Peak number 34 is over for me.