A friend of mine

Oceanview

I have a friend whose on coverage. Not bid coverage. He’s been on the sane route for 4 days straight and they switch him on another route. Can he still get on the 9.5 list? I believe he can?please let me know..

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I have a friend whose on coverage. Not bid coverage. He’s been on the sane route for 4 days straight and they switch him on another route. Can he still get on the 9.5 list? I believe he can?please let me know..
Everyone is on the 9.5 list. This is the new ups. U haven’t heard???

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I hate u and your mother
xhjMpuD.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
If you’re over 4 years seniority full time driving doesn’t matter, get on the list.

If you are under 4 years seniority you have to be on the same route for 5 days. At least where I’m from.

El Correcto

god is dead
If you’re over 4 years seniority full time driving doesn’t matter, get on the list.

If you are under 4 years seniority you have to be on the same route for 5 days. At least where I’m from.
Expanding on this a bit.

If they put a driver with less seniority on the route he was on for 4 days, he needs to try to bump and then file harassment/retaliation on top of his 9.5 desire to get on the list. In my case this worked and I was put on the list.

If it’s a higher seniority driver see if he will work with you on that and help prove their dishonest intentions in moving you on that 5th day.

Just document and file, hope for the best.

542thruNthru

Is your friend a FT driver? If so then there are 3 ways he can get on the 9.5 list.
sketch-1549656422035.png

Sounds like to me your friend falls under #2. He is doing a route for the whole week and then is being moved so that he can not get on 9.5

@Wrong brought up a good point. If it's a lower seniority person tell him to fight it.

Oceanview

He

He only has 1.5 years in.. they always assign him on the same route m-Thur and on Friday they switch it up on him and he work 50-60 hrs a week.