A good New Year resolution. Do you want to show some solidarity???

I've got a package for ya bleedsbrown58 and I put upstate on ignore as a New Years resolution. I think this would be a good way to not violate the TOS on this member by using a function that this site wants you to avoid anyway to honor the TOS. Anyone else who wants to do this gift of spreading solidarity and also honoring the TOS feel free.

I've got a package for ya bleedsbrown58 and I put upstate on ignore as a New Years resolution. I think this would be a good way to not violate the TOS on this member by using a function that this site wants you to avoid anyway to honor the TOS. Anyone else who wants to do this gift of spreading solidarity and also honoring the TOS feel free.
Im sick and tired of the hate, I come on here to chat and vent. Not getting hated on!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I come here to interact with others in an adult manner about issues that affect us all. If the three of you can't deal with that then feel free to put me on ignore.

Im sick and tired of the hate, I come on here to chat and vent. Not getting hated on!
Exactly...we're all good people and a lot of members forget....we pretty much all have a common goal here. To get through our careers at brown in one piece with what's left of our sanity....lol.

Why is it last night when we were drunk and naked everybody can get along?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I come to here to interact with others about issues that affect us all. I have no desire to engage in the Romper Room antics or participate in a drunken chat so I don't. If a thread interests me I will comment; if not, I will move on. If you don't agree with any of that then please feel free to put me on ignore.

Unless some found Christ last night and are born again I don't think there's room to be chucking a whole lot of rocks in any given direction around here.

oldngray

nowhere special
A Rock Chucker? I think they are overpriced. I prefer Hornady or Lee equipment. I do have a couple of RCBS dies and specialty items though

rock%20chucker%20press%20cover.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg