a great Friday

Koogle1988

This Friday we had a driver retire. After 30 years safe driving and being In the circle of honor with working diligently with no injuries that's a good career. But to no avail our rotten night supervisor wished death on him on his retirement day. One person over heard this, told our union Stewart but to no avail no actions have been taken. I just can't believe a supervisor can get away with treating a guy that been working for the company 30 years safely and honest. It just makes me think at 11 years do I really wanna work for these people end of rant

UnconTROLLed

perfection
This Friday we had a driver retire. After 30 years safe driving and being In the circle of honor with working diligently with no injuries that's a good career. But to no avail our rotten night supervisor wished death on him on his retirement day. One person over heard this, told our union Stewart but to no avail no actions have been taken. I just can't believe a supervisor can get away with treating a guy that been working for the company 30 years safely and honest. It just makes me think at 11 years do I really wanna work for these people end of rant
Couldn't think of anything worse to wish upon the driver at the time.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
image.png
That was so wrong of her to say. If any upsers was to use any kind of language or be disrespectful we would be reprimanded.

Box Ox

That was so wrong of her to say. If any upsers was to use any kind of language or be disrespectful we would be reprimanded.

Any beast that's been around for 30 years and on the way out isn't going to care. Let the supervisor wallow in her own butthurt over the (apparently miserable) path she's chosen.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I always love when people overhear things. Nobody can ever find the person who actually heard it. But somehow, things magically get said

watdaflock?

But to no avail our rotten night supervisor wished death on him on his retirement day.
mmhmm. I'm don't believe you.
*If the PM Sup really did say this, now that the driver is officially retired, hopefully the two parties involved can work out their concerns off-site without law enforcement being involved.

MendozaJ

Was this something he muttered under his breath for only one person to overhear? Petty, sure, but there's a reason why Stewart took no action. Are you really going to consider a career change because some sup may utter a snide comment on the day you retire?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

If you believe in karma, stay away from that supervisor. What a putz!

oldngray

nowhere special
The guy retiring probably laughed at that sup as he strolled out the door for the last time. The problem will be with the ones still there working with that a-hole.

Johney

If I would have overheard it I would've just said "Well, we all can hope you die in a tragic car accident on your way home tonight".

I would have replied. Now I have more time to bang your wife. Have a nice day.