a great Friday

Future

Victory Ride
Trust me I am edging up on 30yrs ...as a lot of others in my building ..... Seems like they r treating each of us more like crap every day....we still out do the youngers

This Friday we had a driver retire. After 30 years safe driving and being In the circle of honor with working diligently with no injuries that's a good career. But to no avail our rotten night supervisor wished death on him on his retirement day. One person over heard this, told our union Stewart but to no avail no actions have been taken. I just can't believe a supervisor can get away with treating a guy that been working for the company 30 years safely and honest. It just makes me think at 11 years do I really wanna work for these people end of rant
Your supervisor is a sexually frusterated miserable person. Don't take what he said to personally. It's ups and ups can suck.

JackStraw

Kudos to that dude. 30 yrs on the road is quite an accomplishment. I try not to pay attention to management that acts like that.

El Correcto

god is dead
Ha that just makes it all the sweeter that they can't hold their hate in for you as you walk out the building on your terms ready to live your life happily for the first time in 30 years.

El Correcto

god is dead
bye-felicia-3.jpg

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
This Friday we had a driver retire. After 30 years safe driving and being In the circle of honor with working diligently with no injuries that's a good career. But to no avail our rotten night supervisor wished death on him on his retirement day. One person over heard this, told our union Stewart but to no avail no actions have been taken. I just can't believe a supervisor can get away with treating a guy that been working for the company 30 years safely and honest. It just makes me think at 11 years do I really wanna work for these people end of rant

That senior driver missed out on a golden opportunity to cold cock that supervisor and walk out of UPS a true Teamster legend.

Gear

Parts on Order
We had a sup who was a chick and bitch was her name OOO, B-I-T-C-H, B-I-T-C-H, B-I-T-C-H and Bitch was her name OOO.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
No different than they probably said daily before. Perfect solution, dont go to their stupid retirement send offs. Its like sending you flowers when you are dead, insincere at best. Have a party, celebrate with those you really liked, and liked you.

Koogle1988

it was just sad to see him retire and for some one to come along and say that to him is bull. Especially the fact the guy retired and ups did nothing for him but gave him an 11 hour day on his last day ever. I still can't believe the supervision hasn't been remanded for this and the union hasn't stepped in

clean hairy

I am who I am, I live my life to suit me.
Some may care for me, some may not care for me.
Some will say what they think of me to my face, while others will speak behind my back.
I do not care, I live my life to make me happy, I will not change my life to try and make everyone happy or to like me.
What you say to my face or behind my back is your opinion and has no affect on my life.

Last edited: