A Logical Question

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
How can FedEx continue to be a "Top 100" employer when the company receives such a poor evaluation from it's own employees?

jmeti000

How can FedEx continue to be a "Top 100" employer when the company receives such a poor evaluation from it's own employees?

Because the people doing the poles dont use the evaluations from us bottom dwellers...they use the ones from the ones from the suck @sses in memphis that get paid a ton to do shiat.

Nick9075

probably just measuring at the corporate level -- employees who sit in a cubicle behind a desk all day who would never work one minute either in a terminal or anything to do with the actual delivering of packages because they think it is too 'beneath' them.

Guapo

They haven't been on the "forbes top 100 to work for" list for awhile if I remember right. They have been on "most admired" list, just don't know whose admiration they've earned.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
They haven't been on the "forbes top 100 to work for" list for awhile if I remember right. They have been on "most admired" list, just don't know whose admiration they've earned.

Here's the list:

59 Dano

This completes the list.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I like where I work. Sorry you don't like where you work. (Actually I find it hilarious.)

That's because you don't work.

You're always on this forum so you must really work up a sweat pushing work off on others.

Thought so.