a million dead americans less important than stock market

rickyb

so ive seen 3 posts now from glen greenwald one quoting larry kudlow of the trump admin, 1 quoting cuomo, and one from the CEO of goldman sachs and it sounds like they are flirting with having people work anyways regardless of this virus.

unbelievable. a million americans will die for sure, and the hospitals will be overwhelmed. the corruption in america im sure is unmatched in the west.

Last edited:

Indecisi0n

so ive seen 3 posts now from glen greenwald one quoting larry kudlow of the trump admin, 1 quoting cuomo, and it sounds like they are flirting with having people work anyways regardless of this virus.

unbelievable. a million americans will die for sure, and the hospitals will be overwhelmed. the corruption in america im sure is unmatched in the west.
Trump knows his voters don't work so killing working Americans won't negatively impact him come election time.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
so ive seen 3 posts now from glen greenwald one quoting larry kudlow of the trump admin, 1 quoting cuomo, and it sounds like they are flirting with having people work anyways regardless of this virus.

tenor.gif

Poop Head

Judge me.

We are destroying our economy. Destroying small businesses. Destroying jobs. Destroying good people's lives.
But hey, at least the senile 90 year olds at the home will be safe from the virrruuusss.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We are destroying our economy. Destroying small businesses. Destroying jobs. Destroying good people's lives.
But hey, at least the senile 90 year olds at the home will be safe from the virrruuusss.

Interesting that Dr. Fauci has been MIA for the last 2 days, probably banished because he won't go along with the Trump narrative. Sure, bring everyone back to work so thousands upon thousands more can get infected and spread death. All to make Trump look better by theoretically saving the stock market.

This is precisely why he shouldn't be president. He is a sociopath.

Box Ox

so ive seen 3 posts now from glen greenwald one quoting larry kudlow of the trump admin, 1 quoting cuomo, and one from the CEO of goldman sachs and it sounds like they are flirting with having people work anyways regardless of this virus.

How much do you :censored2:ers need to hear to acknowledge that this isn't about keeping the stock market up? This is about preventing an all-out economic collapse that'd be far worse than 2008.

Great Depression 2? Worries about a coronavirus-induced calamity pile up

The Fed is running out of options to stave off a coronavirus depression | Larry Elliott

A Coronavirus End Game That Avoids A Depression

How the Covid-19 recession could become a depression

Opinion | Will Our Economy Die From Coronavirus?

30 days that brought the world to the brink of a depression - CNN

BrownArmy

wut

rickyb

no theres tons of work that can be done, but like 2008 and like always they dont give a :censored2: about workers, they just care about lining the fatcat's pockets

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I'd rather take my chances with the virus than get :censored2:ed all over again. Finally found a worthwhile way to get back on my feet after the last face-:censored2:ing eleven years ago and now this? Probably safe to say I'm never retiring and gonna wind up working starter jobs well into my 40's but at least we saved some old :censored2:s who had less than ten years left anyway.

rickyb

I'd rather take my chances with the virus than get :censored2:ed all over again. Finally found a worthwhile way to get back on my feet after the last face-:censored2:ing eleven years ago and now this? Probably safe to say I'm never retiring and gonna wind up working starter jobs well into my 40's but at least we saved some old :censored2:s who had less than ten years left anyway.
15 to 20% hospitalization rate for ppl in their 20s. the hospitals will over flow regardless but if the govt sends people back to work then millions will die:

upload_2020-3-24_1-24-46.png

rickyb

the economy is so bad for average joes last few decades its turning into 1 permanent crisis

M

MenInBrown

We kill over a half million babies EVERY year, is that unbelievable as well? Also shows half the country really doesn’t care who dies. Get back to work! HOAX 2020