A Pet Sleeve of Mine

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I wore short sleeves year round when I drove.
I wore a vest during cold days and a waterproof coat when it rained.
Did not have shorts back then but I probably would have worn shorts year-round as well.

What do you wear when it's cold.

lastoasis

long sleeve, turtleneck and vest in winter

never wore my parka, but always brought it along

delivered with an umbrella on rainy days

Long Johns top and bottom short sleeve shirt and pants and one of those old command sweaters with the patchs on the shoulder and sleeves. Ive been told more than once that I am the hottest ups guy around. Oh yea I to use an umbrella and I've been told I look like Mary Poppins.

EmerCond421

Long johns top and bottom, long sleeve shirt, heavyweight pants, sweater of some sort - command, insulated, or lightweight, vest and jacket; either lightweight or insulated. And insulated boots or Sorels if there has been a lot of snow.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
long sleeve thermal (I happen to have a brown one) and short sleeves. If it is really cold I will switch to a long sleeve work shirt. My insulated jacket, today I added the rain jacket (probably will have to do this all week).

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
Define Cold...I'm not sure what that means.

Shorts and 1/4 socks all year. Occasionally when it gets in the frigid 60s I'll where a t-shirt under my short sleeve browns. One day a year I'll bring my Brown gortex snowboard jacket in case it actually rains:happy-very:

DS

Fenderbender
once it was so cold this is what I wore.
1 wifebeater shirt
1 shortsleeved shirt
3 longsleeved shirts
2 ups shirts
1 vest
1 coat
longjohns
2 pr ups pants

proudupstexan

Brian Borrego
I always wear shorts and a tshirt no matter what! Here in San Antonio it got down to 19 degress and I still wore my shorts and shirt everyone thinks I'm crazy but i just like to be comforable! I'm jumping in and out of drop frames stepping over boxes only once I wore jeans and never again! Couldn't move!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Short sleeves all year with brown sweatshirt underneath in the Wintah ! But "commando " alllll the time,I gottah be free!!

Big Babooba

Today It was high 20s to mid 30s and snowing. I wear winter pants & short sleeve shirts year round (I never wear a T shirt), baseball cap to keep my spectacles dry, outer coat and vest (both unzipped). When it gets ass bitin' cold, I'll zip up the vest and wear a knit hat. I never wear thermals.

Cementups

Box Monkey
MMy usual s brown pants and brown shirt with a white t-shirt underneath. And a black UPS pullover we got for safety. It's got to be below 30 degrees friend for me to put long johns on.

Turtle neck and brown sweater when it's cold. For rain gear I use a Kakadu hat(waterproof...it keeps my head, neck, and shoulders dry), and a hurricane suit for serious storms.