A positive new thread, positively

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
​Sweetheart, as far as I am concerned (and I would be willing to bet ALOT that everyone else would agree) you in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM hijacked this thread. I think this is exactly what Tooner intended this thread to be. Great big hugs and kisses to you.
I dont know how it was meant to go, I just thought we needed some positive once it was mentioned we needed a positive thread, and Sat provided the positive note. I cant imagine you just broke down SATELLITE, I would have been crying the whole time!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I am leaving on a jet plane. im going to see my 6 precious grandchildren, all by myself. I will be back to resume my beatings at ups tho. After I get beat by 6 kids age 11 to 6 months. Pray for me......

old levi's

blank space
I am leaving on a jet plane. im going to see my 6 precious grandchildren, all by myself. I will be back to resume my beatings at ups tho. After I get beat by 6 kids age 11 to 6 months. Pray for me......

I know a good time will be had by all.............
What do the grands call you?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Gramma, the other one is meme, and the other one is just Becky, LOL. We always have fun. I grew up across the street from one pair of mine. The other gramma I hardly knew. Im the one they hardly know. Im fixing that with a suprise visit. Im going to come in the pizza place and see how long it takes them to recognize me, I sure hope the gps in the rental works, or I might spend four days just driving around................

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Gramma, the other one is meme, and the other one is just Becky, LOL. We always have fun. I grew up across the street from one pair of mine. The other gramma I hardly knew. Im the one they hardly know. Im fixing that with a suprise visit. Im going to come in the pizza place and see how long it takes them to recognize me, I sure hope the gps in the rental works, or I might spend four days just driving around................

Tony's Pizza or Luigi's?

UPS Lifer

​Guido's! yum yum

OK! I am getting hungry for Italian. Hog Wild in Cottonwood for the best Chicago style hot dogs and beef sandwiches. Tomorrow - Pizza Heaven in Sedona!!

When you go a whole day without eating any food, the cravings surface hard. My gastro-intestinal system is back to normal so it needs a workout.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Hoffman Hot dogs. Yum. The Fairgounds inn or Pete's Restaurant are the best Italian in Watertown. I haven't eaten at the Fairgrounds in a while. I always end up at the bar there.

moreluck

golden ticket member
My neighbors said they need their spaghetti and meat ball fix at my house at least quarterly!! I told them I feel weird always making the same thing. I want to show them I can make other stuff..........they said, "No, no, no.....we can't get spaghetti like yours anywhere else. That makes me feel good!