A Question for all of you , hard-working Americans

The big package

Everyday we drag ourselves out of bed and go to work and break our backs , deal with a-hole supervisors , all to try to pay our bills and save money for retirement . So how do you feel about giving non-citizen U.S law breakers , separated at the border a half a million dollars each for doing nothing other than breaking the law ? This only applies to the people that snuck in here during the Trump administration . I would have to think somewhere along the line that people that snuck in here and were separated at the border during the Obama administration will fight to also get this money . The people that come in here legally , get nothing !!! I wonder if Mexico will give U.S citizens separated at their border a half a million dollars to enter Mexico illegally

PT Car Washer

Everyday we drag ourselves out of bed and go to work and break our backs , deal with a-hole supervisors , all to try to pay our bills and save money for retirement . So how do you feel about giving non-citizen U.S law breakers , separated at the border a half a million dollars each for doing nothing other than breaking the law ? This only applies to the people that snuck in here during the Trump administration . I would have to think somewhere along the line that people that snuck in here and were separated at the border during the Obama administration will fight to also get this money . The people that come in here legally , get nothing !!! I wonder if Mexico will give U.S citizens separated at their border a half a million dollars to enter Mexico illegally
Fake news.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
These idiots will just call it fake news.

rickyb

america treats poor people like garbage across the board unless they are the offspring of some rich :censored2:.

you have a terrible social welfare state. bill clinton destroyed welfare. you have no vacation rights. no right to maternity leave. highest tuition in the world. you havent raised min wage federally in 10 years or whatever.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
america treats poor people like garbage across the board unless they are the offspring of some rich :censored2:.

you have a terrible social welfare state. bill clinton destroyed welfare. you have no vacation rights. no right to maternity leave. highest tuition in the world. you havent raised min wage federally in 10 years or whatever.

You're right. America is a bitch. She should stop being so mean to poor people by giving them stuff for nothing. America should be nice and let poor people learn to make their own way rather than be dependant on the criminal activities of the government.

rickyb

You're right. America is a bitch. She should stop being so mean to poor people by giving them stuff for nothing. America should be nice and let poor people learn to make their own way rather than be dependant on the criminal activities of the government.
or just have a proper safety net so ppl arent losing their minds when theyre down and out?

rickyb

The ones losing their minds are the ones that get free stuff for nothing. They believe that's how the world works. It's delusional.
wall street?

you lose your mind when ur desperate. if you can relax on welfare then you have less reason to, although you may live in the projects and have to deal with tuition or low job prospects and hostile occupations of police forces.