A Question of Loyalty

arice11

Interesting meeting for the whole building today. Boss says some people complain he isn't "fun" to work for. An injury reported was followed by a question of employees loyalty to the boss.
I may hate a certain driver., I have little patience for lazy employees and sometimes the supervisors use radical but chaotic methods of production, but I am loyal to my boss. He knows what I'm good at and trusts me to get the job done. Loyalty, respect and patience are what a martial artists use in every day life. It has kept me at this job for three years.
If only I could organize my life as great as I load bulk trucks for the schools. But sometimes people are just better at working than having a social life frown emoticon
oh well...just saying, a boss is a boss and being "fun" is not something I see him taking to. I like his methods, he can be brutal, straightforward and always about a no-nonsense production. Best boss I've ever had honestly. I don't know what these other guys are on about.

J

jibbs

I'm loyal to my paycheck.

Whatever I need to do to keep it coming in will get done.

I was loyal to the supervisor who hired me. Then the company got rid of/moved him and brought somebody else in that I'm still trying to figure out.

Bottom line, though, is you don't have to be loyal to any particular person as an hourly at UPS. Know your job, come in, do it to the best of your abilities and you can basically coast through this whole preload thing without ever being overly friendly to anybody.

Bottom rung

Loyalty? I ship all my packages ups and all my inbound gets shipped that way also. As for my boss... He can find a board full of rusty nails, I'll tell him where to shove it. There's my loyalty.

Interesting meeting for the whole building today. Boss says some people complain he isn't "fun" to work for. An injury reported was followed by a question of employees loyalty to the boss.
I may hate a certain driver., I have little patience for lazy employees and sometimes the supervisors use radical but chaotic methods of production, but I am loyal to my boss. He knows what I'm good at and trusts me to get the job done. Loyalty, respect and patience are what a martial artists use in every day life. It has kept me at this job for three years.
If only I could organize my life as great as I load bulk trucks for the schools. But sometimes people are just better at working than having a social life frown emoticon
oh well...just saying, a boss is a boss and being "fun" is not something I see him taking to. I like his methods, he can be brutal, straightforward and always about a no-nonsense production. Best boss I've ever had honestly. I don't know what these other guys are on about.
Did you just smoke crack?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
And this is a thread.....why?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Did you just smoke crack?
He must have
200.gif
lmfao

J

jibbs

ITT "I'm upset because somebody made a thread I find pointless but voluntarily made myself read"

(There's a more effective solution than crying about it and contributing your own drivel to what you consider pointless, guys, and you're all smart enough to figure it out-- with maybe an exception or two.)

I'm starting to think I've overstayed my welcome 'round these here parts... :censored2: just doesn't feel right around here anymore.