A Real Manchurian Candidate

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
All of you here basically believed that BHO was a Manchurian Candidate for Islam etc. ad nauseum, yet now you have a President-Elect who appears to be the real deal and you defend him at all times. He lies like a rug, has numerous business ties with Russia, and certainly appears to have direct ties to a hostile enemy power...Russia. And almost all of you see nothing.
Obama was most certainly not a Manchurian Candidate, and he's committed to a peaceful transition of power. He's headed off into the sunset and a lucrative speaking career.

Add-in the very likely scenario where Trump will NOT divest himself totally from his business interests, and you have double trouble. Letting his kids run things won't fly, for obvious reasons to most of us, yet that doesn't seem to be a problem for most of you.

Let's see. A Manchurian Candidate who is directly tied to a foreign power that can further enrich him and his friends. Nothing to see here...at all.

I'm still waiting for all of his programs to "help the Blacks" and rebuild our "Third World Infrastructure" of crumbling airports etc. We have heard zero on this.

This is not tongue-in-cheek. You have a Russian actor (literally) about to become the most powerful man in the world. Crickets...

trickpony1

....or we could have elected Hillary who, some believe, has ties to the Middle East and Islam.

I haven't seen Trump pick anyone for his cabinet that looks, or sounds, to be from the Islam Middle East.

What a coincidence.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
....or we could have elected Hillary who, some believe, has ties to the Middle East and Islam.

I haven't seen Trump pick anyone for his cabinet that looks, or sounds, to be from the Islam Middle East.

What a coincidence.
If "but Hillary" is your best argument, you're propping up a weak choice.
Also, consider that MrFedex is clearly the new TOS in this forum. Probably best to not respond to total nonsense.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

What a coincidence.

Poor comeback. All you ever had on Hillary in the Middle East was Benghazi!! Benghazi!! Please note that the Republicans have finally dropped the investigation(s). Wonder why they kept it up until the election and then quit.

P

pickup

Poor comeback. All you ever had on Hillary in the Middle East was Benghazi!! Benghazi!! Please note that the Republicans have finally dropped the investigation(s). Wonder why they kept it up until the election and then quit.

Pray tell , do you think the Republicans interfered with the election?

P

pickup

If "but Hillary" is your best argument, you're propping up a weak choice.
Also, consider that MrFedex is clearly the new TOS in this forum. Probably best to not respond to total nonsense.

I don't think he is also TOS but I suspect that TOS is private messaging his talking points to Mr. Fed ex.

P

pickup

The GOP knew what was happening and did nothing because it would benefit Trump. In other words, they weren't concerned about a fair election.

Well good gosh, it looks like we have to invalidate the election results. I'll get on the horn right away. Thanks!

newfie

I'm still waiting for all of his programs to "help the Blacks" and rebuild our "Third World Infrastructure" of crumbling airports etc. We have heard zero on this.

This is not tongue-in-cheek. You have a Russian actor (literally) about to become the most powerful man in the world. Crickets...

Crickets? I think you may have to wait until Trump has been sworn in and in office a while before you can claim something was not done?

newfie

The GOP knew what was happening and did nothing because it would benefit Trump. In other words, they weren't concerned about a fair election.

Lets see wiki leaks shows the sordid behind the scenes going ons of the democratic party, the election rigging and election stealing going ons and you thought Trump should say don't do it?

I wonder what Obama's motivation was? He knew it and also did nothing?

Obama and Congress Knew About Russian Hacking—And They Did Nothing

wkmac

All of you here basically believed that BHO was a Manchurian Candidate for Islam etc. ad nauseum,

Pretty fallacious observation there but I know you've had a rough couple of days.

Poor thing. Need a Hug? Got just the person for the job just for you!

Trump-Hugs-Flag-in-Tampa-Joe-RaedleGetty.png

wayfair

swollen member
Neither was Obama. Trump is just plain crazy, and incompetent. See if he fits the profile for Narcissistic Personality Disorder perfectly. It's pretty amazing that our President will have a 5 second attention span.

dude... take some pills, in fact, take all of them TOS