A Saleslead A Day Keeps The Competition Away

When will you hand in your next sales lead?

• I already submit tons of leads

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Right after Easter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When I get my Sup to get me in contact with my account exec.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Never ever ever ever

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Maybe I give it a try

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters

Salesguy

Sales Member
FedEx Amazon and all the others are fighting over our customers.

We are the best in the business and have the most finest air and ground operations.

Our service providers are something to be really proud of. The way they offer our customers service is a real differientiator to the market.

Get the word out on the street & tell everyone about our great company, score business cards and share them with your local BD teams.

Be part of creating the future of UPS.
You create future with sales leads.

Nobody wants to sign up with the possibility of strike. Tell the company to put a good offer on the table. Then we can supply the food.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Preload here is a joke. Half of our work force didn't show up today and my sup told me only 3 people called in. That's a lot of no call no shows. And our best boxliner walked out yesterday.

I've gotten 31 hours this week as a part time employee with a start time of 4 a.m.

Future

Victory Ride
Preload here is a joke. Half of our work force didn't show up today and my sup told me only 3 people called in. That's a lot of no call no shows. And our best boxliner walked out yesterday.

I've gotten 31 hours this week as a part time employee with a start time of 4 a.m.
Yep ... just talked 2 my driver where I live ...outside my house .... said the same thing about getting out late

With PAS there is no knowledge needed to boxline.

In my experience this company is off the charts evil. I work here, with a lot of time invested and I’ll bend over backwards to help a customer. But I refuse to ever participate in getting sales leads or suggesting someone I care about work for ups. I am only here for a paycheck and to please the customer. If they order or ship it, I’ll deliver or pick it up. Then I’m going home. If this place folds, it folds. The days of me caring have passed.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
That has nothing to do with the boxliner. And is not the loaders fault.

Right it's the same :censored2: dispatch people that send a truck out with 200 pieces all palled to one shelf. So it's not the loaders fault at all.

But a good loader would pay attention early in the day and adjust the load to what they think would help the driver the most

Right it's the same :censored2: dispatch people that send a truck out with 200 pieces all palled to one shelf. So it's not the loaders fault at all.

But a good loader would pay attention early in the day and adjust the load to what they think would help the driver the most
It’s nice... but that won’t fix the problem. And if it’s not a problem, don’t try to fix it.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
We had a sales lead contest a couple years ago. 26 submitted, 1 sold.

Received nothing, so no. You go do your Godamn job

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
It's a contract year.
So I have this problem maybe you can help me.

Since we were so understaffed today my part time sups and even my full time sup was working. They're all decent people and they're on the same page as us when it comes to how crappy this job is getting. My full time sup was telling me today how he is getting harassed by the center manager outside of work. The poor guy is 58 driving around the irreg train with a heart monitor attached to him.

I don't want to grieve supervisors I really do like and I know they're just trying to help us leave because nobody hourly or sup wants to stay until 11 a.m. on the preload. But management somewhere deserves a grievance for not staffing correctly. My steward is a bitch that will try to talk me out of it but I'm not afraid. Is it possible to file on the center manager or dm over part time sups working?

So I have this problem maybe you can help me.

Since we were so understaffed today my part time sups and even my full time sup was working. They're all decent people and they're on the same page as us when it comes to how crappy this job is getting. My full time sup was telling me today how he is getting harassed by the center manager outside of work. The poor guy is 58 driving around the irreg train with a heart monitor attached to him.

I don't want to grieve supervisors I really do like and I know they're just trying to help us leave because nobody hourly or sup wants to stay until 11 a.m. on the preload. But management somewhere deserves a grievance for not staffing correctly. My steward is a bitch that will try to talk me out of it but I'm not afraid. Is it possible to file on the center manager or dm over part time sups working?
You file on all supervisors working. Either they keep paying you free grievance money or they hire more people