A shipment that just seems cursed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

Believe it or not a search on "held in warehouse" sent me here. I read that thread and I'm still not 100% sure what is going on with my packages so I thought I'd try a post as well. I ordered a (very expensive) set of Sandtrooper armor from England. It's journey to the US so far has not been very smooth. Let me see if I can copy in the tracking details:

upload_2018-3-13_15-31-26.png

So first of all it got incorrectly sorted and went missing for a day. Then it showed up last night and got the export scan which I thought meant it made it through customs. Today it abruptly got the 'Held in Warehouse' status and scanned into warehouse. Does this mean customs snagged it again, or is it just waiting on a plane? I've never had this much trouble with any package, and I've ordered stuff from across the globe over the years.

Thanks for any insight you might provide! (and yes I'm a real person and not whoever that was that was causing problems...)

Box Ox

Hello all,

Believe it or not a search on "held in warehouse" sent me here. I read that thread and I'm still not 100% sure what is going on with my packages so I thought I'd try a post as well. I ordered a (very expensive) set of Sandtrooper armor from England. It's journey to the US so far has not been very smooth. Let me see if I can copy in the tracking details:

View attachment 185135

So first of all it got incorrectly sorted and went missing for a day. Then it showed up last night and got the export scan which I thought meant it made it through customs. Today it abruptly got the 'Held in Warehouse' status and scanned into warehouse. Does this mean customs snagged it again, or is it just waiting on a plane? I've never had this much trouble with any package, and I've ordered stuff from across the globe over the years.

Thanks for any insight you might provide! (and yes I'm a real person and not whoever that was that was causing problems...)

The customs guys are smoking weed in your Star Wars armor, bro!

LOL. So does the seller have to sort the paperwork out, or is that between UPS and Customs? If the vendor has to get involved I can imagine it will be at least tomorrow at the earliest since it's late evening over there.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Hello all,

View attachment 185135

death tar logistics

Status
Not open for further replies.