scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Who remembers these?

6A310D60-1BB7-415C-A84A-C028A6970867_1_201_a.jpeg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Next Day Air started in 1982, I can remember filling out some older than this. I had three different defined delivery areas on my first route, we had to start a different Delivery Record for each one. I did a few Fur Calls too. I was glad when we stopped taking cash CODs.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Next Day Air started in 1982, I can remember filling out some older than this. I had three different defined delivery areas on my first route, we had to start a different Delivery Record for each one. I did a few Fur Calls too. I was glad when we stopped taking cash CODs.
If you were running splits you might need 2 or 3 time cards a day
Not to mention clip boards and 50 liners

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Nothing like walking out of the hair store with 10k in your pocket. Then wait in line at the bank to get a money order.

oldngray

nowhere special
I used a couple of clipboards for when I would be switching to different delivery areas and back.

wornoutupser

I used to deliver aircraft rebuilders and I could walk out with 30 to 40 grand cash in my pocket on any given day. The bank teller a block away was a good friend!

quad decade guy

How about delivering $50k of Rolex watches....c o d? Made the O R S come get that cash on the spot. We had a customer that sold high end prom dresses and such. Drove a Ferrari and always paid cash. Would give us $100 tips for lunch. Big, fat , sweaty guy....straight out of a movie. Early 1990's....

quad decade guy

I used a couple of clipboards for when I would be switching to different delivery areas and back.
Had a clipboard fly right out the door....right into curb deep water....nearly full of delivery records. Those clipboard holders were razor sharp....always getting scraped cuts...nasty. My arms always dirty from boxdust and sweat.

trickpony1

How about delivering $50k of Rolex watches....c o d? Made the O R S come get that cash on the spot. We had a customer that sold high end prom dresses and such. Drove a Ferrari and always paid cash. Would give us $100 tips for lunch. Big, fat , sweaty guy....straight out of a movie. Early 1990's....
Maybe he was selling something else also.........like dime bags?

Shiftless

I never even saw this time card! 1 and 2 day air pick up? Packs & Letters? Air Track labels?

Altho I didn't use Stone Tablets and a Rock & Chisel device like Ski or Die & Rod this one seems close other than the Air stuff.