A Slowwwwww Day

MassWineGuy

I could have written novels between stops today. Had about 8 instead of 30 to 35 stops. What a waste of personnel. At about 5 pm I told dispatch that my next stop would be ready at 6:45. Talk about gap times.

whenIgetthere

I could have written novels between stops today. Had about 8 instead of 30 to 35 stops. What a waste of personnel. At about 5 pm I told dispatch that my next stop would be ready at 6:45. Talk about gap times.

All pick up routes here were collapsed into the delivery routes. All PT had the day off, w/o pay or use a vac/pers/floater.

McFeely

Huge Member
I rolled back to the station 90 min early since they absorbed my pickups. I still managed to squeak out 110+ total stops by taking my Mondays and doing some reattempts.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Not light at HD. Done by 1900.

UPS guy saw me pull up to my driveway as he was running off a stop across the street... He said he's got 45 stops to go, but I told him since Brownies consider black Friday as a holiday, u bee making bank compared to my $150 day

Slick silver

Wasn't busy stop wise, but it sucked because my route was collapsed into another. Barely made the 17 p1 I had. Then talk about some driving for my 46p2. But I did expect it on Wednesday before I left work, so I said screw it and soaked up more OT

Purplepackage

Have you never worked on a day that most buisness besides retail are closed?

Christmas eve would also be that slow but since we get slammed with deliveries it feels like a busy day.

Don't worry the work will be here before you know it

McFeely

Huge Member
The beautiful thing about deliveries on the day after Thanksgiving is that it was 98% resi on my route. Resi deliveries all day was a cake walk.

My close list done on the PPAD helped a ton, I only took out 3 biz stops that were closed the whole day.

Purplepackage

The beautiful thing about deliveries on the day after Thanksgiving is that it was 98% resi on my route. Resi deliveries all day was a cake walk.

My close list done on the PPAD helped a ton, I only took out 3 biz stops that were closed the whole day.

Yeah but Monday's are always fun for the guys who have routes that are 98% buisness lol

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Stopped in this morning to pick up my uniform order, glanced at the computer and saw that my area had 75 stops with a projection of 110 for the day. Hopefully Tory can get rid of as many as possible AND sweep the bulk pickup stops.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Seriously, you stopped by work on your day off for uniforms???

Yes. I wanted the new uniforms ready to go for Monday morning. I did not want to stick around and BS so I left the car running while I ducked in and grabbed my new duds.

The center is about 2 miles from the grocery store so I killed 2 birds with one stone.

I have actually been off all week.