A society of finger pointing

The big package

What is it about today's society that we feel the need to have to finger point and blame others for the reckless behavior that lead to some people ending up either in jail or dead . Is the president to blame ???Of course not !!! He's no more to blame than the governors and mayors that let all the anarchy go on in their cities over the summer where people ended up getting shot and killed . Democrats it's like when a Republican man runs off with your woman is it because he's a superior male in every way possible ??? Of course !!! But that's not the issue . Who do you blame for that do you blame the superior Republican male or do you blame your woman or do you blame yourself . The answer should be yourself You should look in the mirror and ask yourself why is that Republican male superior in every way possible to me and how can I improve myself !!!!

It will be fine

What is it about today's society that we feel the need to have to finger point and blame others for the reckless behavior that lead to some people ending up either in jail or dead . Is the president to blame ???Of course not !!! He's no more to blame than the governors and mayors that let all the anarchy go on in their cities over the summer where people ended up getting shot and killed . Democrats it's like when a Republican man runs off with your woman is it because he's a superior male in every way possible ??? Of course !!! But that's not the issue . Who do you blame for that do you blame the superior Republican male or do you blame your woman or do you blame yourself . The answer should be yourself You should look in the mirror and ask yourself why is that Republican male superior in every way possible to me and how can I improve myself !!!!
Great another Hitler did nothing wrong thread.

The big package

Should we then blame Governor Cuomo in New York He was directly responsible for thousands of elderly people dying from covet and do we hold other governors and mayors also responsible

Box Ox

Should we then blame Governor Cuomo in New York He was directly responsible for thousands of elderly people dying from covet and do we hold other governors and mayors also responsible
Man, imagine if he’d incited an insurrection against a joint session of the US Congress!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Great another Hitler did nothing wrong thread.
hitlerbook.jpg

Serf

Not one single person was held accountable for the for the Iraq War Blunder, or The Great Recession with all the equal lending bs. These are not serious people. Incapable. Just polished D nozzles.

refineryworker05

Yeah that’s what’s wrong with America is we don’t blame the right people. Except for all the excuses potus trump has for his own life and how everything is everyone else’s fault. He lost the election cause it was stolen, it’s not trump’s fault. Coronavirus happened to trump and destroyed his beautiful economy, it’s not his fault coronavirus did this, it’s the Chinese, it’s the dems, and the cdc with their lock downs. What I have learned in my lifetime is demands that people take responsibility are never applied to rich mfers, only to poor people. Rich mfers and huge friend. King corporations who regularly and I do mean regularly break our laws are justified and excuses created for their illegal behavior. This whole discussion is nonsense.

vantexan

Yeah that’s what’s wrong with America is we don’t blame the right people. Except for all the excuses potus trump has for his own life and how everything is everyone else’s fault. He lost the election cause it was stolen, it’s not trump’s fault. Coronavirus happened to trump and destroyed his beautiful economy, it’s not his fault coronavirus did this, it’s the Chinese, it’s the dems, and the cdc with their lock downs. What I have learned in my lifetime is demands that people take responsibility are never applied to rich mfers, only to poor people. Rich mfers and huge friend. King corporations who regularly and I do mean regularly break our laws are justified and excuses created for their illegal behavior. This whole discussion is nonsense.
It's your fault.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hey, Pelosi tried to have the military stage a coup against Trump, by having them disregard any orders that the CIC issues.

Anyone think she'll be punished ?