A supervisor stands up to the IE manager...and pays the price

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Dont ever question your time allowances. Dont ever disagree with the IE manager. And above all else, dont ever forget who is really in charge...

[video=youtube;3MaJy7LH5js]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MaJy7LH5js[/video]

tieguy

Banned
funny stuff sober here is one of a teamster initiation. thanks for starting this stuff sober its hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:

tieguy

Banned
Guess it does not matter. Soberups is apparently a favored son here and allowed to blatantly attack management with every posted word while my **** gets deleted. You folks can all go and **** yourself. Go ahead and and lock me out I could give a **** less.

tieguy

Banned
that was clearly a post that crossed into the management versus teamster arena. there was no nudity or profanity.

It did violate TOS in that it attacked the teamsters.

it was a response to the constant blatant attacks on management by soberups.

It was not offensive in a profane way.

You the mods have to decide what kind of site you're going to have here. if you're going to allow soberups to attack management with every word of every post then you have to allow a management response that does nto violate the decency rules which this one did not.

at this point you're decisions have clearly gone in favor of teamsters attacking the management posters here with managements response getting deleted.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
that was clearly a post that crossed into the management versus teamster arena. there was no nudity or profanity.

It did violate TOS in that it attacked the teamsters.

it was a response to the constant blatant attacks on management by soberups.

It was not offensive in a profane way.

You the mods have to decide what kind of site you're going to have here. if you're going to allow soberups to attack management with every word of every post then you have to allow a management response that does nto violate the decency rules which this one did not.

at this point you're decisions have clearly gone in favor of teamsters attacking the management posters here with managements response getting deleted.

As an uninvolved observer ... sober had a video that "crossed the line" and it was removed. So it's 1 - 1.

It's just that you posted the same video multiple times.

tieguy

Banned
As an uninvolved observer ... sober had a video that "crossed the line" and it was removed. So it's 1 - 1.

It's just that you posted the same video multiple times.

your actions tell me differently. My thread was deleted twice. My video deleted multiple times.

tieguy

Banned
So you know my actions? How many middle fingers am I holding up? :funny:

Hoax you lied to me on your post. i corrected you and now i get another one of your stupid joke responses. Delete some of soberups threads then talk to me about your stupid fingers.