A thank you, 11-11-09

rod

Retired 22 years
Thank you. I'm off to Applebees today for my free meal. Applebees rocks for doing this. So does Golden Corral but there isn't one of those near me. Probably a good thing as me and buffets are dangerous.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
To all our veterans out there I for one am most thankful for the service you have provided.

Same from me. One of the guys that reports to me is a 20 year vet including the Gulf War.
He is taking today off and attending ceremonies at Ft. Mac here in Atlanta.
He was attracted to UPS because it is a lot like the Army.
Thanks Charles and all the other vets who served our country.

Last edited:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I received flowers today from the Legion Post.
The card read,
"Thank you for dragging our sorry old bones to the WWII memorial in DC."
I stopped at the Post on my way home tonight, I walked in with those flowers in my hands and love in my heart.

I disabled the pretty bunch of flowers and handed each women a sweet flower for her to wear in her hair.

I hugged and kissed every soldier at the Post and I said, "Thank You for giving me the country I love."

** :happy-very:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I received flowers today from the Legion Post.
The card read,
"Thank you for dragging our sorry old bones to the WWII memorial in DC."
I stopped at the Post on my way home tonight, I walked in with those flowers in my hands and love in my heart.

I disabled the pretty bunch of flowers and handed each women a sweet flower for her to wear in her hair.

I hugged and kissed every soldier at the Post and I said, "Thank You for giving me the country I love."

** :happy-very:
I love all the vets. I especially love my WWII guys. They may be old but they are men. They dont make them like that anymore.