A two month break from paying union dues.

PT Crazy

The Teamsters should give us a two month break from paying dues. We are busting our tails in the hubs and delivering. I found out our local executive board is sitting at home.
They could be taking a walk through checking all the shifts. Nope at home or on the golf course.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Teamsters should give us a two month break from paying dues. We are busting our tails in the hubs and delivering. I found out our local executive board is sitting at home.
They could be taking a walk through checking all the shifts. Nope at home or on the golf course.
What would that accomplish?

542thruNthru

Are you working and still being paid what the union negotiated for you?

Why is it everyone thinks people that are working from home shouldn't be paid.

My local is still working. Just because they are not coming into the building to high fiving members doesn't mean they are not doing their jobs.

Hey you loaded my truck like garbage. I say you don't get paid this week because I'm not seeing the effort I think I should see.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
The paycheck before this I didn’t have dues taken out. They were back this past Friday though. Thanks teamsters

Actually they are working they have limited office hours but they are working.
also their revenue is way down because many of our brothers and sisters at different companies are laid off at the moment

Last edited: