A UPS driver thinks he's clever

BrownMeetPurple

Comes up to me and in front of the customer says "so you guys getting laid off huh?"(with a big ass grin) and just walks off when I ignored him.

I thought we're all about looking out for each other but in this situation it looked like UPS driver will somehow have more money. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

bbsam

Staff member
Comes up to me and in front of the customer says "so you guys getting laid off huh?"(with a big ass grin) and just walks off when I ignored him.

I thought we're all about looking out for each other but in this situation it looked like UPS driver will somehow have more money. LOL
If it makes you feel any better, I fully expect to have more of his money in the coming months and years.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

One of the first things that we are taught as new drivers is to never talk bad about the competition, especially in front of the customer. If the driver did indeed say what you said he said in front of a customer he was very unprofessional in doing so.

Silence on your part was the best response---you can't fix stupid.