A window of opportunity

Birdblue

I was wondering when I got my check today I noticed that the union due was not on there why is that? By the way if been with ups and the union for three years and I’ve noticed on and off that my check does that I was just curious. Is it like a window for when management at ups to I guess to set up and or gather up a paper trail to terminate an employee?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I was wondering when I got my check today I noticed that the union due was not on there why is that? By the way if been with ups and the union for three years and I’ve noticed on and off that my check does that I was just curious. Is it like a window for when management at ups to I guess to set up and or gather up a paper trail to terminate an employee?
You’ve been kicked out of the Union for being a dumb dumb.

oldngray

nowhere special
Trump fired.jpg

badpal

Does seem like your being plotted against. Once Robert Mueller wraps up the Russia investigation, perhaps he will look into this travesty.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I'm going let @Gumby answer this