ABF

d-rek357

Are you asking about a money losing company? I hope your not trying to compare them to another contract that's been a hot topic around here.

Just switching it up a little. We are all so uptight. Lets discuss them a little. I think UPS freight it the raining king of the freight industry. In just about 5 or 6 years. Their top rate is 25so etching an hour. Compared to about 21 for the rest of their union partners.

When I was a part timer one of my jobs was dock worker at The now defunct Central Transport. I was close to going full time. I passed on a union job making 18.74 an hour. They went out of business. Also when I was a part timer I took a job as a driver for Wonder Bread or interstate brands. Damn am I glad I quit that and stayed at the parcel. I always wanted to be in a union. I'm glad God watched over me. I appreciate that I chose UPS.

d-rek357

I used to work for Yellow freight on the dock, they were losing money like abf so we took a pay cut too, seemed to work out for them they are still around. Hopefully this contract will help abf out

stink219

I'M VOTING NOOOOOOO!!! Just kidding. I figured I'd beat some of the pessimist to the punch. I like the clamp on subcontracting, they now have profit sharing, and I agree with the first year wage reduction. Up 2% every year after. Its a necessary contract.

d-rek357

I am voting noooo on ours but we are a profitable company so a yes would be in order on theirs to at least still have a job