Absolutely, Positively, IMPLODING!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I have numerous reports from basically everywhere that Express is falling apart at the seams. Many more sick calls than usual, paper-thin coverage, and inept managment have everything completely effed-up. Dispatchers, ops managers, and all of my other contacts reporting the same things happening all over the system. Oh, and accidents are WAY up. "No connection" according to management. Yeah, right. It's only going to get worse, and I'm totally enjoying the show.

Screw you, Smith. You reap what you sow, you miserable bastard.

GoodGrief

I have numerous reports from basically everywhere that Express is falling apart at the seams. Many more sick calls than usual, paper-thin coverage, and inept managment have everything completely effed-up. Dispatchers, ops managers, and all of my other contacts reporting the same things happening all over the system. Oh, and accidents are WAY up. "No connection" according to management. Yeah, right. It's only going to get worse, and I'm totally enjoying the show.

You're a friend'ing idiot, we'll see how much you're enjoying the show when your miserable ass is on the street without a job.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You're a friend'ing idiot, we'll see how much you're enjoying the show when your miserable ass is on the street without a job.

Thank you. Coming from you, that means absolutely NOTHING. Years of Kool-Aid abuse do that to a person. You should really get into detox...soon.

Lordtekk

Holy cow,what is up with you ? Insults.I've been away for a few days and this is what it's come to ? Mr.Fedex you have my respect and I value your opinions I specifically look for your postings because they are very true as to what is going on in the company. By the way I like vantexan and Bbsam also.

TUT

Thank you. Coming from you, that means absolutely NOTHING. Years of Kool-Aid abuse do that to a person. You should really get into detox...soon.

I would say come Jan 1 2013, we are going to see exactly who was right and wrong here. There are many things "all bad" rumored to be happening to Express in the next three months. I would say if one side misses on everything, they should graciously exit the forums based on accuracy/rep.

bbsam

Staff member
I would say come Jan 1 2013, we are going to see exactly who was right and wrong here. There are many things "all bad" rumored to be happening to Express in the next three months. I would say if one side misses on everything, they should graciously exit the forums based on accuracy/rep.
There is actually a fairly funny story that goes along with this that one day I might tell. It seems such a small, small, interconnected by the 'net world.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I think those of us at Express are already seeing it, and it isn't good.

check6ii

Yep-we are seeing it. And have been seeing it. Especially in the last 6 months. Upper management, regional directors and so on have pissed the bed they sleep in, and wonder why it feels so funny and why we (the actual pkg schleppers) WONT get in bed with them........

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I'd like to know what GoodGrief actually does that involves FedEx, because he/she has already stated they are not an employee.
Corporate shill is my guess. 59 Dano couldn't cut the mustard. He disappears and GoodGreif suddenly appears. Coincidence? I think not.

GoodGrief

My miserable ass is not enjoying the show these days. I'd like to know what GoodGrief actually does that involves FedEx, because he/she has already stated they are not an employee.

I stated that I am not an employee of Express. Nowhere did I say that I am not an employee of FedEx.

GoodGrief

Is that what you consider your job is? A show???

Not my words.
Originally Posted by MrFedEx I have numerous reports from basically everywhere that Express is falling apart at the seams. Many more sick calls than usual, paper-thin coverage, and inept managment have everything completely effed-up. Dispatchers, ops managers, and all of my other contacts reporting the same things happening all over the system. Oh, and accidents are WAY up. "No connection" according to management. Yeah, right. It's only going to get worse, and I'm totally enjoying the show.