Acceptable ways to address apartment units?

spitcodfry

Hi, I recently had something shipped to me and listed my address including apartment number like so on the first line "123 Park Avenue C7" without using the "apt" abbreviation or placing the unit number on the second line. I initially thought this was acceptable until signing up for the UPS My Choice service, and after entering the address was told since the address provided was recognized as a tenant dwelling or apartment, an "apt" followed by the unit number was needed on the second line. I'd like to know if what I placed on the initial address order form is acceptable enough for UPS to find and deliver my package. Thanks!

Cementups

Box Monkey
I usually see apartments addressed as either:

Joe Blow
1313 Mockingbird Ln.
Apt. 13
Mockingbird Heights, CA 94xxx

or

Joe Blow
1313 Mockingbird Ln Apt. 13
Mockingbird Heights, CA 94xxx

Hi, I recently had something shipped to me and listed my address including apartment number like so on the first line "123 Park Avenue C7" without using the "apt" abbreviation or placing the unit number on the second line. I initially thought this was acceptable until signing up for the UPS My Choice service, and after entering the address was told since the address provided was recognized as a tenant dwelling or apartment, an "apt" followed by the unit number was needed on the second line. I'd like to know if what I placed on the initial address order form is acceptable enough for UPS to find and deliver my package. Thanks!
If you are a good looking female with a short dress......................................................................................................................WE WILL FIND YOU!!!!!!!!!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
You aren't the first guy your regular driver has seen with just the number after the street name. You'll be fine, unless you order a Bowflex, then you might have a Need Apt Number postcard sent to your residence.

Buck Fifty

You aren't the first guy your regular driver has seen with just the number after the street name. You'll be fine, unless you order a Bowflex, then you might have a Need Apt Number postcard sent to your residence.

Just make sure you put your phone number on there too.

cb1969

It really depends on how familiar your driver is with your apartment complex and if they the C7 behind the address. If you have the tracking number you can call 1-800-PICK-UPS and they can help insure you get your package addressed correctly. More than likely you will get it anyway.