Accepting a bid.

If I already accepted a cover driver bid am I still eligible for the feeder bid I signed a month ago? Might I get a call in regards to it? I already have a CDL with all of my endorsements already along with 2 years 10 months experience driving a tractor trailer.

W

What The Hawk?

Well backing out of one may bite you in the ass. If you accepted one just stick with one.

Cementups

Box Monkey
yes, you are still eligible for the feeder bid. If you get offered that and accept then they will just rebid the cover driver position.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Well backing out of one may bite you in the ass. If you accepted one just stick with one.

Well S*, I didn't know you became a driver and suddenly developed such a wealth of information! Congrats!

That's not the question(s) the OP asked though.

If I already accepted a cover driver bid am I still eligible for the feeder bid I signed a month ago? Might I get a call in regards to it?

Depends on your local and or building rules. Here you just have to be in a position for 6 months to place bids. Our bids are lifetime other places it's yearly. But in your circumstance for example here, yes you could bid and yes you would be still eligible.

W

What The Hawk?

Well S*, I didn't know you became a driver and suddenly developed such a wealth of information! Congrats!

That's not the question(s) the OP asked though.

Depends on your local and or building rules. Here you just have to be in a position for 6 months to place bids. Our bids are lifetime other places it's yearly. But in your circumstance for example here, yes you could bid and yes you would be still eligible.
Dont be a dick. I just gave advice..

W

What The Hawk?

There's no biting you in the ass when there is seniority involved. The highest signed bidder will get the job even if you have signed a bid in the most recent past.
He accepted one thats the difference.

W

What The Hawk?

Stick to loading boxes and making burritos, you have no clue what you are talking about.
Nah.

I'm giving advice. He accepted one offer. He should just do that. Not that hard and you really don't need to be a dick. Keep eating those * sandwiches..it suits you.

Last edited by a moderator:

jaker

trolling
He accepted one thats the difference.
The real difference is what your area does , where I am we lifetime bid and you can bid on different routes anytime one comes up even if you been on it 1 day

We have guys who just got their own route and went to feeder before they even took it and you can still bid pkg routes even when you cover feeder until you become permanent feeder

W

What The Hawk?

The real difference is what your area does , where I am we lifetime bid and you can bid on different routes anytime one comes up even if you been on it 1 day

We have guys who just got their own route and went to feeder before they even took it and you can still bid pkg routes even when you cover feeder until you become permanent feeder
My center is super tiny thats why I say what I say. Lol you get what you get here. Can't do two things.

Dhydratd

Well S*, I didn't know you became a driver and suddenly developed such a wealth of information!
0c074c41006a2eb379716c96012cfd049ce252b573911dba9e5e26d847be0d32.jpg

Cementups

Box Monkey
My center is super tiny thats why I say what I say. Lol you get what you get here. Can't do two things.

Like @jaker size of your building doesn't matter. You can take bid after bid after bid. Though I do think you are limited to 2 moves per year. I could be mistaken and I'm sure immediately corrected if wrong. The OP is not bidding a second bid. they bid the first and then when offered the 2nd he would forfeit the first one and it would either be given to the next eligible person or be rebid.

W

What The Hawk?

Like @jaker size of your building doesn't matter. You can take bid after bid after bid. Though I do think you are limited to 2 moves per year. I could be mistaken and I'm sure immediately corrected if wrong. The OP is not bidding a second bid. they bid the first and then when offered the 2nd he would forfeit the first one and it would either be given to the next eligible person or be rebid.
Ok.