Accident during Probation

PreloaderLA562

Hey guys I was on a 10 extension from my 30 day probation for driving and on my 36th day someone hit the back of my truck while I pulled into a drive way. The accident was deemed their fault however I was disqualified for an avoidable accident. I grieved it and am now waiting for a meeting. Has anyone heard of a driver getting DQ'd for an accident and winning?

El Correcto

god is dead
Hey guys I was on a 10 extension from my 30 day probation for driving and on my 36th day someone hit the back of my truck while I pulled into a drive way. The accident was deemed their fault however I was disqualified for an avoidable accident. I grieved it and am now waiting for a meeting. Has anyone heard of a driver getting DQ'd for an accident and winning?
No.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
No, but it’s worth fighting. It’s hard to find an accident that UPS doesn’t consider avoidable.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Sounds like you weren't really doing that good anyways getting an extension and all...now this.

You can always try to get another extension again in a year.

542thruNthru

I have but it depends on what supplement you're under. I know of two drivers personally that have had a accident their 30 and grieved it and won.

SaladTosser

Kill me now
The contract says a minor accident can’t disqualify you. And since it’s not your fault, I’d say things are looking good.

Dragon

Package Center Manager

Deemed their fault by who? Police? We do everything to avoid a crash.

Residential Driveway or a business? Why did you pull into the driveway? Did you have too? Could you have parked along the curb?

See where this is going....

iruhnman630

You were rear ended?

How were you doing otherwise? Had you run bonus yet? Making service? Etc etc?

Sounds like you may have been borderline to qualify, and this ended it.

542thruNthru

What supplement says that ?

Western.
Screenshot_20190803-125722_Adobe Acrobat.jpg