accidently punched the new manager in the neck

watdaflock?

Most likely nothing will happen other than you’ll get 20 more stop & have to close out ups store on Monday
I'm only a peasant preloader, dealing with an ignorant new manager on Saturday's. We were closed the past two days. Dummy new manager thought 1800+ pieces of surepost (three days of post office) heading to the main post office (along with 150+ local Saturday deliveries) for three different small towns in Ohio close to each other would work,

rod

Retired 22 years
My Brother-In-Law , who is also a retired UPS driver , got in a knock down drag out fist flying fight with one of our center managers at a bar over a female driver who they were both hustling. BIL got the best of the manager. Come Monday morning neither of them said anything. BIL ended up marrying the gal. The verdict is still out on who was the "real" winner in the long run.

badpal

My Brother-In-Law , who is also a retired UPS driver , got in a knock down drag out fist flying fight with one of our center managers at a bar over a female driver who they were both hustling. BIL got the best of the manager. Come Monday morning neither of them said anything. BIL ended up marrying the gal. The verdict is still out on who was the "real" winner in the long run.
Was the center manager already married? In the old days manager hourly relationships were frowned apon .These days who knows. My center aint had a good ole fashioned sex scandal in years.

rod

Retired 22 years
Was the center manager already married? In the old days manager hourly relationships were frowned apon .These days who knows. My center aint had a good ole fashioned sex scandal in years.
No-- he was a drunk who was fresh out of a divorce.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Can’t tell you how many times I’ve envisioned doing this. Countless braindead managers… especially new ones coming in and attempting to reinvent the wheel.

We do not need management. I firmly believe we (teamsters) could run the whole operation. All they do is put their dirty little fingers into things and ruin a great job; pretty much on a daily basis in my building.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
So many stories that have bad endings that all have one thing in common… female ups employee…