Accidents

Fedex Guy

My center has had 4 accidents in the last 3 days. Today I got a message on the Diad that said "mandatory PCM in the conference room at 830 am." I think somebody is pissed. I wonder if they'll have dunkin donuts and chick fil a for us at this mandatory PCM. I can't wait to hear the same regurgitated bull shizz we hear everyday except in a different room. Should be great.

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.

Fedex Guy

That I don't know. I just started full time this year. If I had to guess, maybe 40. I'm not sure though.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My center has had 4 accidents in the last 3 days. Today I got a message on the Diad that said "mandatory PCM in the conference room at 830 am." I think somebody is pissed. I wonder if they'll have dunkin donuts and chick fil a for us at this mandatory PCM. I can't wait to hear the same regurgitated bull shizz we hear everyday except in a different room. Should be great.

What's your posted start time?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I guess everyone better put 8:30 in the diad?

Oh yea, I bet they blame it on backing, not that ORION has nothing to do with that.

Cementups

Box Monkey

Take one for the team. Distract them. Wear your old Fedex uniform.

P

pickup

The hub is broken up into 3 centers. The 4 accidents were just in my center.

Let's use some logic: if you had a center with 3 drivers and 4 accidents and 1 driver was the one involved in all 4 accidents. You might conclude that this particular driver is the problem.

In the case that the OP put up: 3 centers, 4 accidents and 1center was the one that had the 4 accidents. You might conclude that the Center Manager is the problem.

Fedex Guy

Let's use some logic: if you had a center with 3 drivers and 4 accidents and 1 driver was the one involved in all 4 accidents. You might conclude that this particular driver is the problem.

In the case that the OP put up: 3 centers, 4 accidents and 1center was the one that had the 4 accidents. You might conclude that the Center Manager is the problem.

I would probably draw that same conclusion. Anytime somebody needs to be trained only 1 day on a route, more times than not nobody is available.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.

Except, as we all know, management is NEVER the problem.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less

Hope you don't need any new uniforms before 2015.