Account lost? My Hellofresh boxed delivered this week by Dicom.

4evapreloader

Thought it was an Amazon truck at first. Big white van with out of state plates. No identification on the outside of the truck. Never even heard of the company before today. I guess they are related to Eastern Connection. Surprised they are still around.

rod

Retired 22 years
There are hundreds and hundreds of independent delivery companies----------UPS, FedEx and the USPS are just the ones everybody knows of.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
We got our hellofresh delivered UPS yesterday, but I have seen Dicom out in my delivery area a lot more...

4evapreloader

Gumby, Hellofresh was delivered to my door for the past 8 months by UPS. Today it was delivered by Dicom.

Worldwide, I did say they were related to Eastern Connection. How did you think I knew that?

Since Hellofresh lets you specify the day you want your delivery, Dicom would take a chunk out of Monday UPS deliveries here in the northeast.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Gumby, Hellofresh was delivered to my door for the past 8 months by UPS. Today it was delivered by Dicom.

Worldwide, I did say they were related to Eastern Connection. How did you think I knew that?

Since Hellofresh lets you specify the day you want your delivery, Dicom would take a chunk out of Monday UPS deliveries here in the northeast.
I delivered like 6 Hellofresh boxes today.

wayfair

swollen member
hellofresh rips off UPS everyday as they put the wrong weight on the label.... it shows 13 lbs on the label when it's actually a lot more

Over disciplined0123

I delivered like 10 today in upstate ny

Over disciplined0123

Who the heck is dicom

wayfair

swollen member
Yea and have you also seen double tracking numbers on packages 2 different boxes same track number. I see like 10 a year

that means they got one for you too... original tracking number is delivered, the other dup tracking number is for the driver! didn't you know that?

Dhydratd

Dicom, please, please, please, please steal the HelloFresh account from UPS!!! Did I say "please"?? Those damn boxes ooze sticky liquids that fuse the corrugated box materials to the shelves and emit noxious odors throughout my package car every damn day!!
Please make it happen very, very, very, very soon!!!!