Accused of harassment

Awasmuth

I'm a union Steward, about 6 months in. I don't take :censored2: and have made a lot of progress. The other day I got pulled I to the office because I had a harassment case filed against me. I'm almost 100% sure it was a bluff to try to intimidate me. My question is: is it harassment if I ask a belt supervisor to not advance a package. She claims harassment, I said please, didn't swear, and didn't get loud. What might constitute harassment or how should I go about asking a supervisor to stop advancing packages

SisyphUPS

Stop what you are doing right now and immediately write down everything you can remember *truthfully* from the original event and any subsequent events or notable interactions. Then call your business agent.

Awasmuth

Yes, I've already got that all covered. Wrote it down, filing for false accusation. My question is, is there better verbiage to use when asking a supervisor to not work.. or not say anything and just grieve it.

Yes, I've already got that all covered. Wrote it down, filing for false accusation. My question is, is there better verbiage to use when asking a supervisor to not work.. or not say anything and just grieve it.
How long have you been with the company?

The reason ask is,they love to pull crap with low seniority employees.

Awasmuth

I've got 2 really good stewards to learn from and a strong local who the particular building manager is afraid of. Because I'm new this was purely intimidation and it did not shake me. I just want to find a solid statement to say when asking a supervisor not to work. And just clarify that it's not harassment to just simply ask a supervisor not to work