Active Status Application

I got an email from ups the other day to finish an application started last year for seasonal feeder driver. After completing the application the status of the application "Active" has me wandering how close am I to getting an interview. This is the first time I have filled in a full application on ups careers, which i assume is the second step in the hiring process.

This application is out of Atlanta FYI

Thanks

oldupsman

What is the ratio for off street hires? Do you know any better chance at a larger hub to get hired off street?
Do I have* a better chance at larger terminalt

Do yourself a favor and follow up on the application. Nobody can really give you an definite answer because
things work differently all over the country. If they sent you an email then they must need the help. Give them a call
and pursue it. You might get lucky and just walk right in the door.

Do yourself a favor and follow up on the application. Nobody can really give you an definite answer because
things work differently all over the country. If they sent you an email then they must need the help. Give them a call
and pursue it. You might get lucky and just walk right in the door.

Does being part of Teamster already help at all in hiring process? I am Teamster alsoa