Adding Live-in Girlfriend to Health Care coverage

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
If you are gay, they have a trailing spouse provision, (mgmt only I believe) If she is your dependant maybe.
Seriously ask yourself. If you run a major company, do you want to cover boyfriends and girlfriends? Knowing these are sometimes temporary in nature...with no committment, but yet you think a major company, or any company should commit to that?

brownstar

Appreciate the humor, but kidding aside, her employer doesn't offer insurance, and her rates just went up again. Plan on getting hitched at some point, just not now. Would like to bring her on to the coverage if possible. I know some companies/states allow it.

klolx

Appreciate the humor, but kidding aside, her employer doesn't offer insurance, and her rates just went up again. Plan on getting hitched at some point, just not now. Would like to bring her on to the coverage if possible. I know some companies/states allow it.

Since when stripping employers offer insurance?

old levi's

blank space

Tell her this during a candlelight dinner and your problem will resolve itself. She will be gone and your coverage will pay for your E.R. visit! Women just love that at some point clause.

Last edited: