Additional Documents to fill out online what does this mean??

Hi
I went for my interview on Sept 30th and was told that it would take about 3 days to get my background check in! Friday on Oct 3rd I had the tax form, honesty of employment, higher education end dates, safety agreement, and drug/alcohol policy that is supposed to be completed before my next appointment but I dont have a next appointment does this mean anything or do they have everyone that has a interview fill these forms out? Nobody has called me back yet! So I was just wondering does mean that I might have gotten the job they just havent called because the background check hasnt came back yet?
Thanks

LiL"Comet"

HR does have to wait for your BG check to come back before processing your any further. Sometimes it take a while before it comes back bec. normally its sent locally and a person has to go pull your file to make sure your are OK w/ no problems. This time a year UPS is hiring around 40 to 50 new hires a week good luck to you and best wishes with us. Those forms are all standard for everyone I'm sure....:peaceful:

Hey
Thanks for the reply! They told me that the job was permanent and they wont start hiring seasonal help till Nov 3rd.. I have nothing on my background I have never been pulled over no tickets no crimes and I also moved from Kentucky to Iowa about 2 years ago can that make the background check harder since I'm out of state?? I was so excited about filling out those forms because I had to fill out Direct Deposit form and I thought that they wouldn't make me do that unless they are going to hire me! Guess I was wrong :sad-little:

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
No worries, usually if you get as far as the background check, you're hired. Background checks cost money and they won't pay for one unless your a viable candidate. Welcome to UPS! Now the butt kicking begins for you. It's tough for the first week, but if you make it past your first week, your body will adjust.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
So did you have to fill out those forms to before you knew if you got the job? I just didnt see why they would need my bank info and stuff!

I started 12 years ago and they didn't have direct deposit back then, but like I said, they don't spend the money on the background check unless they are going to hire you. Again, congratulations!

Brown_Noser

Large Member
So did you have to fill out those forms to before you knew if you got the job? I just didnt see why they would need my bank info and stuff!
It pretty much means you got the job. I also did the same thing before I knew I got the job. The bank information is for direct deposit of your pay check.

oops, sortaisle beat me to it!

Yeah thats where I filled out those other forms I just logged back in and it says Active!!! It said that i had to have those forms filled out before my next Apt but I dont have next Apt (well not yet anyway)

drewed

Shankman
greeneyedbeauty being a guy named mandy? lol
ok steve i know theyre pretty liberal down there in florida but.......
hmmm we need pics now haha

dave

i went through all this been longer than a month and im still waiting. never got a call yet. when i do call i dont speak to hr but some lady at the desk. never asked to talk to hr yet though so.:funny:

drewed

Shankman
Well youre waiting for a phone call for employment, you call them and chat to the lady at the desk not hr the people that would hire you. Common sense and logic would dictate if youre waiting for a phone call and you call you ask for the people that could actually do something about it.

I'm a girl well not really I'm 25 so I guess that makes me a Woman now:happy-very: hahahahah I dont know how to add a pic of me on here so I added one to my album it's of me with my papaw! Anyway on the work thing I didnt get a number I know how stupid of me but I have never worked a day in my life and that was my first interview! All in All I think it went great the woman was laughing and all and said that it takes about 3 days to get the background check back! Also with me living out of state for my whole life till 2 years ago I'm thinking that they had to look in KY to. I dont know! I will just wait and see :wink2: Mandy

chev

Nightcrawler
I'm a girl well not really I'm 25 so I guess that makes me a Woman now:happy-very: hahahahah I dont know how to add a pic of me on here so I added one to my album it's of me with my papaw! Anyway on the work thing I didnt get a number I know how stupid of me but I have never worked a day in my life and that was my first interview! All in All I think it went great the woman was laughing and all and said that it takes about 3 days to get the background check back! Also with me living out of state for my whole life till 2 years ago I'm thinking that they had to look in KY to. I dont know! I will just wait and see :wink2: Mandy
Well I would say that greeneyedbeauty fits. :wink2: