ADP assistance getting W2

So I have been trying to access my W2 through the ADP website- but for some reason I am having major difficulties... it keeps saying I need to speak to my administrator- well of course I asked my supervisor and they said they cant do anything for me... does anybody have a contact number for ADP? Any info would help.. thanks

Upsers . com has these easy to follow instructions.

W-2 Reissue

If you have not received your W-2 by February 1 or need additional copies...

UPS will have completed the mailing of 2008 W-2 statements to employees' homes by January 31. If you do not receive your 2008 W-2 statement by February 1 or need additional copies you can:
  • Log on to the ADP IPAY Web site and request an electronic copy of your W-2. This option will allow you to immediately print your W-2 directly to your printer. If you are a first-time user of the ADP Web site, you must select "Register Now" on their homepage.
  • Call the UPS Employee Service Center toll-free at 1-800-UPS-1508 (1-800-877-1508). This option will allow you to request a copy of your W-2 to be delivered in 7-10 business days via U.S. Mail. Representatives are available Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. (Eastern time), except holidays.
To access the ADP IPAY Web site go to ADP W-2 Services and follow these instructions:
  • Click on Register Now under "Welcome to ADP W-2 Services."
  • In the Self Service Registration Pass Code field enter UPS-W2 and click Submit.
  • Ensure W-2 Services is selected and click Next.
  • Enter the following information:
    • Tax Year: 2008
    • Box 1: Your UPS Employee ID
    • CCode: WWQ
    • Full Social Security number: your Social Security number - (do not include dashes)
    • ZIP code: your five-digit ZIP code
  • Click on Next.
  • On the Self-Service Registration screen complete all required information. Disregard the information below the Business Information banner.
  • You will be assigned a user ID. Write this down for future reference.
  • Click on Click here to begin using this service. You will be returned to the ADP W-2 Services main screen.
  • Click Login from under "Welcome to ADP W-2 Services."
  • Enter your assigned user ID and password, then click OK. Your user ID and password are case sensitive.
  • Your W-2 should appear on the screen. Click on the Print Icon to print your W-2.
Important: You will need Adobe Reader in order to view and print your W-2. To download the utility, click the icon at left or under "Related Links."Already registered ADP users that forgot their password: Password Reset for ADP W-2 Services

hungrydude5

So i didn't get my W2 either. I went to ADP, and i moved so i went and updated my profile. The address i moved from is a PA address to another PA address. My email has recently been hacked and the address that was in there was a NJ address. Should i be like......really scared right now?

brett636

I've already got my 2008 W2 through the ADP website. I dunno why you are having such trouble accessing it, but it worked out fine for me.

BleedBrown

I just followed the instructions on UPSers.com and it worked fine for me. Right after I printed it the mailman showed up with my official one.

UPSman1622

Happened to me too, said I needed to contact administrator. On the UPSers page there is a place to reset password. Do that, after I did that it worked no problem. I have a new email address and when I sent the request they emailed me back asking if my old one was ....... and I replied with a yes. They reset my password and Bam it worked. And just so you know my address also showed the new jersey address, I did a map search and it is a UPS address.

Jswinford

So I have been trying to access my W2 through the ADP website- but for some reason I am having major difficulties... it keeps saying I need to speak to my administrator- well of course I asked my supervisor and they said they cant do anything for me... does anybody have a contact number for ADP? Any info would help.. thanks
Do you have a user ID & password ???? JAS

Steph30

W-2 Reissue

UPS will have completed the mailing of 2008 W-2 statements to employees' homes by January 31. If you do not receive your 2008 W-2 statement by February 1 or need additional copies you can:
  • Log on to the ADP IPAY Web site and request an electronic copy of your W-2. This option will allow you to immediately print your W-2 directly to your printer. If you are a first-time user of the ADP Web site, you must select "Register Now" on their homepage.
  • Call the UPS Employee Service Center toll-free at 1-800-UPS-1508 (1-800-877-1508). This option will allow you to request a copy of your W-2 to be delivered in 7-10 business days via U.S. Mail. Representatives are available Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. (Eastern time), except holidays.
To access the ADP IPAY Web site go to ADP W-2 Services and follow these instructions:
  • In the Self Service Registration Pass Code field enter UPS-W2 and click Submit.
    • Full Social Security number: your Social Security number - (do not include dashes)
  • Click on Next.
  • On the Self-Service Registration screen complete all required information. Disregard the information below the Business Information banner.
  • Click on Click here to begin using this service. You will be returned to the ADP W-2 Services main screen.
  • Enter your assigned user ID and password, then click OK. Your user ID and password are case sensitive.
  • Your W-2 should appear on the screen. Click on the Print Icon to print your W-2.
Important: You will need Adobe Reader in order to view and print your W-2. To download the utility, click the icon at left or under "Related Links."Already registered ADP users that forgot their password: Password Reset for ADP W-2 Services

Solmary67

W-2 Reissue

• Click on Next.