Adult Signature Required Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaby

Hello!
I’m a customer who recently ordered some clothes online. My package was suppose to come today but i was not home. I come home to a note saying that I need an adult signature and that i have to be 21+ to sign it. I’m 19. All i ordered were pants, a shirt, and some period underwear. I guess underwear is considered adult content?? I’m going tomorrow to ask for the package but i’m worried they won’t be able to give it to me since i’m 19. But it’s just underwear! Is it a possibility that if i bring my mother, they will let her sign it in my behalf? I just want my period underwear XD.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hello!
I’m a customer who recently ordered some clothes online. My package was suppose to come today but i was not home. I come home to a note saying that I need an adult signature and that i have to be 21+ to sign it. I’m 19. All i ordered were pants, a shirt, and some period underwear. I guess underwear is considered adult content?? I’m going tomorrow to ask for the package but i’m worried they won’t be able to give it to me since i’m 19. But it’s just underwear! Is it a possibility that if i bring my mother, they will let her sign it in my behalf? I just want my period underwear XD.

WTF is period underwear

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Hello!
What are you doing with your old period underwear? Asking for my friend @KOG72

Status
Not open for further replies.