Advertising slogan/campaign ideas? Where to submit?

SnakePlissken

Hey guys,

"What can Brown do for you?" was a pretty good and memorable one. So was the "Race the Truck" campaign.

But I think that "We heart/love Logistics" sucks as a slogan. So does "Synchronizing the World of Business."

I have several ideas for slogans/campaigns that I think would be better that the last few they've used. I can see my ideas used on commercials, mugs, tee shirts, NASCARs and everything imaginable.

My problem is that I can't seem to find out a way to submit them to UPS. I've asked just about every management or HR person who has ever entered our center for years about it. Finally, one supervisor told me that UPS has a ad division that handles that stuff but they don't take outside submissions.

I found that hard to believe as I know of another driver who submitted an invention to the company. I mean, who better than a driver to know what customers like?

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone here has ever submitted anything to UPS that's gotten used/accepted? If so, can you share your knowledge of the process and the experiences you had?

All of them have asked me what my ideas were, but I refused to tell them because I wanted to be compensated for them if UPS used them. I mean if my ideas took off, it could be quite a hefty sum for my family.

I don't trust UPS as far as I could throw it though. Any ideas as to best protect my ideas and ensure that I get compensated for them should they want to use them?

jaker

trolling
Do what most young people do , put a video on you tube ( so you have proof ) then send it to UPS and wait and wait and wait

​Then the day you die or quit , you can watch your slogan come to life

S

serenity now

how about - I got your package - in gold letters on the side of the truck

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
UPS doesn't have any process in place for employee submissions to do anything that might help or save the Company money.....unless you are some looker redhead who came up with the bright idea of removing the lights from our breakroom vending machines.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Become a safety commitee member, you can post some useless slogan about safety. The rest of us will be doing what we were hired to do, deliver packages, not propaganda.

Buck Fifty

Whenever I'm delivering misloads - No package left behind.

Voting on a new contract - Just Say No !

People in favor of TA - Can't fix Stupid !

Hoaxster and Upstates undying love for sucking up to the company - Same as it ever was !

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
If you're an employee ups would probably argue that any company related intellectual property would belong to the company and that you have already been compensated. That is what brown does for you.