Advice for getting hired/working for ups

thatguylinder

I've been interested in working for ups and recently worked as a part time driver helper, drivers told me I'd work well there but it's hard to get a driver job. I've heard the feeder job is the best, are there any tips or advice for getting hired on, pros and cons of feeder drivers?

Thanks, Matt

upschuck

Chance of getting hired on as a feeder driver? .0001% You got to have Class A CDL with several endorsements, and years of experience to get hired on off the street. Remember, not many people start at the top of the hourly ranks, they work their way up.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
I've been interested in working for ups and recently worked as a part time driver helper, drivers told me I'd work well there but it's hard to get a driver job. I've heard the feeder job is the best, are there any tips or advice for getting hired on, pros and cons of feeder drivers?

Thanks, Matt
You ain't going feeders. Yea it is the best, but that doesn't mean you can do it. It took me 12 years to get in. Fill out an application on upsers.com. Get hired, load, then go to package, then go to feeders. That's how it's done.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Currently there is no wait to go from part time to feeders at my hub. No one is left on the qualified list. Also i know the full time list is under 7 years.