Advice for Packet

Chowdy

Looking for Hacks, advice, tips and tricks for packet. Coming from pre-load onto my 30 day packet. Tomorrow is my sixth day and since day one it has been 12 hour days. Looking to better my scores/SPOR...

I will tell you the same thing I tell all the newbies. Don't run but be in a hurry. If you go too fast you end up making mistakes or making a bad decision. Take a minute or two and organize your truck and push the packages towards the cab.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Take your break while organizing your truck.

Let your customers know you'll be in a hurry for the next 30 days. You're not being rude just trying to make time.

Chowdy

I can trace the map of my route from scratch paper. I'm wondering what study methods y'all use when going out on new route? I'm TCD so I THINK I'll be going blind often. Right now I'm only worried about the next 25 days and graduating from packet.

I can trace the map of my route from scratch paper. I'm wondering what study methods y'all use when going out on new route? I'm TCD so I THINK I'll be going blind often. Right now I'm only worried about the next 25 days and graduating from packet.
Are they keeping you on the same route while you qualify?

KOG72

I’m full of it
When I use to go on a different route I would google map the roads that helped a whole lot.

Chowdy

Yes I will be on same route for the next 25 days. Most other trainees get a couple of businesses and 80 stops of resies. I have 90% businesses spread out all over the place. 8:00 comes around I finally get my resies and deliver them like hot cakes.

Yes I will be on same route for the next 25 days. Most other trainees get a couple of businesses and 80 stops of resies. I have 90% businesses spread out all over the place. 8:00 comes around I finally get my resies and deliver them like hot cakes.
Use the reply button it makes it much easier to understand who you are talking to.

Chowdy

I delivered 37 60# boxes and my mentor said I should have chalked them up as 70+ to help my SPOR... Instantly I realized I was missing out on tips and tricks. I could tell he wanted to explain but couldn't..

KOG72

I’m full of it
I delivered 37 60# boxes and my mentor said I should have chalked them up as 70+ to help my SPOR... Instantly I realized I was missing out on tips and tricks. I could tell he wanted to explain but couldn't..
Be careful,you can't trust those guys